A/N: Welcome Back!

Hi everyone! This book is the sequel to Collateral Damage, so if you haven't read that yet please go back and read that first.

This book starts four months after the Epilogue in Book One, so six months after the black hole incident. Because of alterations to the show's plot made in the first book, there will be even more deviations in this book. Many of the metas that are encountered, and basic storyline will be the same, but details will be very different. I realize that a lot of it will feel like a recap on the show, but some of that is necessary, as I wanted this to be a realistic potential for Snowbarry to happen in the world CW created. Again, it will focus more on Caitlin, so a different perspective than what you get in the show, and it won't go into too much detail on each bad guy unless it is important to the development of characters' relationships. It will be a lot more day to day, behind the scenes at S.T.A.R. Labs stuff. Hopefully a lot of OG Team Flash relationship building.

Please leave comments on how you're liking characters and the pace. I'll adjust a little if necessary, but not if it interferes too much with the story in my head.

Peace and Love! -Ali