Off to the Races

Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Harry, Iris, Jessie, and Wally all walk into the lot where Caitlin attempted to lure Zoom earlier that day. In front of them is a large lit up circle that looks like the edge of a Ferris wheel.

"He knows how to pick a venue." Cisco observes, clinging to Caitlin's arm as they walk to the center of the lot.

They all stop and wait. They don't have to wait long. After just a few seconds, Zoom appears in front of them, holding a cuffed Joe in front of him.

"You showed." Jay says in surprise, removing his cowl.

"Let him go." Barry demands.

"First, we race." Jay reminds him.

"I'm not stupid, Jay. It won't matter who wins, so just let him go now." Barry says, sounding annoyed.

Jay grins. "They interfere in any way...I kill all of them." Barry nods. "Time to say your goodbyes." Jay pushes Joe forward.

Iris and Wally grab Joe and hug him before pulling Barry in for a hug, throwing out 'I love you's and tears. Barry pulls away and stands in front of Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry.

"We believe in you." Harry says, nodding in encouragement.

"Thank you." Barry says in a serious tone. "For everything. Harry nods and gives him a weak smile.

Barry barely turns to Cisco before he is attacked by him. Barry hugs him back before Cisco pulls away. He takes a deep breath.

"Kick his ass." Cisco says, forcing a smile.

Barry smirks and turns to Caitlin. "You guys should get out of here. You'll be safer."

"No, we won't." She says flatly. "We're gonna be right here. No matter what happens, we're in it together."

Barry gently pulls her to him, resting his head against hers. Barry feels her hands fiddling against his chest. He moves to look down, but she presses her head harder against his.

"Don't look." She whispers.

He feels her messing with his emblem and when she clicks it back on his suit, a surge of energy goes through him.

"For luck." She breathes out. She kisses him softly. In a way that says it won't be their last, but if it was, it'd be perfect. "I love you." She breathes out, looking up at him through her eyelashes.

He smiles and backs away. He jumps up and down and wiggles his arms, smirking at the three of them.

"Piece of cake. Just gotta save the multiverse." He says lightly.

Caitlin smiles. "All you have to do is run, Barry. Run."

Barry winks at her and races off to the magnetar.

"Where the hell did you find the tachyon enhancer?" Harry asks.

Caitlin smirks. "Zoom gave it to me."

Harry chuckles. "Barry's destroyed suit."

Caitlin smiles wider and nods.

"Have we established rules?" Cisco asks. "Like is there a certain amount of laps? Time limit? No murdering?"

"Considering he already threatened to murder us, I'm gonna say 'no murdering' is not one of the rules." Harry says.

They all stare intensely at the two lined up next to the magnetar.

"So, we just wait for the planet to explode?" Cisco asks.

"No." Caitlin says lightly. "We trust Barry."