WOOFLAN BECAUSE I CAN

Note: I typed this on my phone and I have fat fingers
Also I'm changing the name of this book (still the same idea) to the pack-references because of puns 💁
Lachlan

"Morning Robbie." I walk into the kitchen rubbing my eyes trying to wash my grogginess off since I just woke up. Rob was making breakfast for everyone since he's the only good cook and only him and I were up. I secretly had a massive crush on him but I never told anyone. what would happen to Vikklan or Poofless? Our fans would probably be crushed.

"Hey Lachy." he greats back smiling. his smile made my heart melt. He was so adorable and I loved him so much. I always wondered if he felt the same way... probably not. I shake the feeling away. "Uh.. you okay Lachy?"

He looks at me strangely. I realize I just shook trying to get the feeling out of my head. Damnit. (I usually don't have cussing in these but Lachlan always says damnit lol)

"Yeah." I try to come up with a good excuse. "Just a little cold." I lie.
"Here have my scarf." He takes the piece of fabric off and hands it to me. I notice his hand slightly shakes. I give a small thankful smirk and take it. I wrap it around myself and walk closer to Rob who is making pancakes. He's magical in the kitchen I swear. I wish I could always eat his cooking it was so good, but I loved him more.
"Can you teach me how to cook sometime?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders.
"It either comes naturally or it doesn't. I've seen you try to fix eggs. It doesn't come very naturally to you buddy." He jokes.
That was one time and I was distracted!" I argue laughing remembering the time I almost caught his house on fire.
"And what were you distracted by?" He asks arching an eyebrow. My heart slightly stops remembering the time.
"You." I mumble hoping he didn't hear me but by his expression he did. He turns off the stove and kisses me. It was magnificent. Our mouths moved together slowly and steadily. I smile as our mouths mouth feverishly against each other.
"I've liked you for awhile Lachlan. Loved you in fact." He states pulling away panting.
"I've loved you for awhile to Robert." I smile kissing him again.

A/N
I SHIP WOOFLAN LIKE HARDCORE but I also ship Vikklan Poofless and Vikkless lol