What you guys "fight" about

Quick A/N
OMG GUYS ALMOST 50K READS THIS IS INSANE

By "fight" I mean like nothing serious just like "this or that" it's isn't relationship ruining

Preston: the blankets when you two go to bed, but in the end he just gets up and gets another so you have your own blankets and fall asleep in each other's arms

Jerome: what to watch on tv. (Not to make you guys seem like an old married couple) He ends up letting you watch yours as long as his is recorded, you flip during commercials, and you give him cuddles during it which you weren't so sad about. (Not like "Netflix and chill" if you know what I mean)

Mitch: Nothing. He'd do anything to make you happy, but you make sure he's happy too of course.

Rob: What flowers to bring to his mom's house. Yes, this might sound stupid, but he's the Flower King for pollen's sake! Yeah I'll stop... But seriously which one to get. Roses are too romantic. Daisies are too kiddish. Rob was looking all around the florist shop trying to find one for his mom until you show him the tulips and he sighs agreeing to get them. Tulips are pretty what are wrong with tulips?!?

Lachlan: What the answer to the math problem is. Lachlan sucked in math and you got a better grade than him so why wouldn't he let you help?!?
"What's the square root of 64 Lachlan?"
"8. But I only know that from minecraft."

Vik: The radio station. Ugh. The Whip Nae Nae dog comes on and Vik reaches to turn it off but you swat at it. He rolls his eyes as you whip then Nae Nae in the tight space but manage... somehow.

A/N
IM SO FRECKIN PUMPED LIKE EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AND OMG THIS IS AMAZING

Hoping to get some Lachlan stuff out woop