POOFLESS

For more fluff listen to 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's

Warning: much fluff much wow

Preston
I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him so badly. God above did I want to tell him. God.... I just wanted to tell him. I told my parents and family about my gayness. They all supported me except like one cousin but fudge him. I sigh and walk down the steps in his house. Mitch and I were visiting him in Montreal and I was glad too. I hadn't seen him in what seems like forever and it was forever too long. He was my sunshine, my moonlight, my star that I wished on for. He was my everything he just doesn't know it yet.

"Hey Purrrrrston." He draws out the r. God I love it when he does that. I love anything he does.
"Hi Robbie." I grin at him. He starts humming a song when I join him in cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Luckily Mitch wasn't awake so it was just Rob and I. I immediately recognize and it makes me blush.

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4
There's only
ONE thing
TWO do
THREE words
FOUR you...
I love you

I start singing, even though Im pretty bad. (I've never heard Purston sing I bet he's super good.... maybe idk you can't really tell) He looks over at me and smiles.
"There's only 1 thing." He begins and wraps his arms around my stomach.
"2 do." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.
"3 words." He leans in closer so our foreheads touching.
"4 you." I kiss him.

Rob
It worked

A/N
Get it? Rob was planning it all the time MUAHAHAHA I'm so clever :P lol I love Poofless so much OHMERGAWD I SHIP IT SO HARD Hwrckhwebc😍😍😍 I thought I'd post another part since I haven't posted in forever with this book ;-; but mainly because it was so fluffy and I really wanted to share it with you guys omg