Chapter 2

You ran over to his desk and jumped into his big spiny chair. Grabbing your pair of small black reading glasses you reached out a grabbed the first document on the stack.
" surveillance and protocol" you read off the document.
"Um gross, why can't jack do this?" You questioned holding up the document for Gabe to see.
"I am the commander of black watch (y/n), as much as it pains me to do paperwork for that man I have to" he sighed.
Walking over to you he picked you up from his hair and sat down while placing you on his lap. You smiled while reading the next document. Closely examining it you would read it then give him a summary and he would fill it out. You both worked impeccably well together but when lunch came around and you guys still had about a quarter of the stack left you decided to go get lunch. Getting up from his lap you stretched out your legs.
"Where you going?" He asked.
"To get lunch, any requests?" He shook his head and went back to signing.
You closed the door behind you and started the long walk to the cafeteria.

*timeskip to cafeteria*

You silently walked into the kitchen to grab two sandwaiches.
"(Y/n) where have you been? Aren't you supposed to have the day off?" Ana asked catching you off guard.
"Uhhh..... yes? I'm helping Gabe with paperwork" you smiled.
"That doesn't sound like fun" she frowned
"It's not horrible, plus it makes him less stressed" you said making small talk.
"Where's pharah?" You asked knowing that she was probably running around somewhere.
"Ah she is with Lena, those two trouble makers" she laughed.
You smirked and said goodbye and walked back to Gabes office only to hear yelling coming from jacks. You set the food down in Gabes office noticing he was not there. You stepped into jacks office knowing that it was them who where arguing.
"NO JACK YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
"NAME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I CAN'T! WE MAY BOTH BE COMMANDERS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY BLACKWATCH IS HERE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK! SO DO IT!" Jack yelled slamming his fist on his desk.
You jumped at the action and the two of them looked at you. You snapped your fingers at Gabe and pointed out the door signaling for him to leave. You then walked over to jack and got in his face.
"Black watch may be here to do overwatch's dirty work but at the END OF THE DAY Jack Morrison, overwatch WILL fall without backwatch backing it. So I suggest you show a little more appreciation towards what Gabe does and I'll handle him" he looked like he wanted to hit you for saying those things right to his face.
"Go ahead Jack hit me, I'll make your life a living hell! Don't underestimate my capabilities and I can almost guarantee that I will not be able to keep Gabe from doing anything to you" you turned away walking out the door.
Slamming jacks door you made your way across the hallway to Gabe. Once in his office you shut the door and sighed. You didn't like being mean or disrespecting Commander Morrison like that but Gabe does so much for Overwatch but doesn't get any recognition for it. Suddenly you where pinned to the wall. Gabe standing right in front of you leaning into your ear and whispered
"I heard what you said, I don't think I've ever heard you that mad before. I kinda liked it" he licked your ear.
"I j-just know how much you do for overwatch b-but you don't-" he cut you off with a kiss.
You placed your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. You jumped up and rapped your legs around his waist.
He licked your lower lip asking for entrance but you denied. He instead squeezed your ass making you gasp and he then stuck his tongue in. Searching through your mouth while your hands roamed up to his hair again tugging on it. You both pulled away panting as he slid some of the paperwork off his desk and onto the floor. Sitting you on top of the desk his hand found the bottom of your shirt and started to pull it up as you kissed him again.
Jesse came busting through the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw you and Gabe in your current state. You pushed Gabe off you and fixed your shirt.
"Um.. Jesse do you need something?" You asked sweetly.
"Better be good!" Gabe growled while plopping in his chair with a glare
"I really am sorry for intrud'in like this but wee just got a new shipment of gear and Torbjörn would like you to come inspect it to make sure we have everything" he said it his southern drawl. You looked at Gabe who put his hand up to his face, clearly annoyed.
"I can do it" you said while nodding to Jesse who smiled.
"(Y/n) it's your day off, your supposed to be relaxing not doing my work for me" Gabe protested but then again your mind was already made up.
"I'll be back soon, love you Gabe" you kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the room with Jesse.

*timeskip to loading dock*

You where given a clipboard with all of the equipment that was supposed to be on this shipment. You checked off the boxes of what was there. Jesse was talking to the delivery lady, most likely trying to wooh her. You finished the fill out and handed it to the lady then waved as she left.
Jesse has just gotten off the phone when he looked at you.
"(Y/n), Jack wants us in his office immediately" he rolled his eyes.
For a minute you thought you where going to get fired for your little stunt you pulled earlier. But then again would Jack fire one of his best agents for protecting someone?