Chapter 7

Jack proceeded to sit down in a chair by your bedside.
"(Y/n), did you or did you not go on a mission that was unauthorized and in the process risk your life?"
"I did" you answered.
There was no point in lying to him. He already knew the truth.
"Why did you storm Talon (y/n)?"
With tears threatening to escape you answered.
"You weren't there when Adrain was taken. He screamed, a heart breaking scream. My nephew was taken by Talon so why would I not try to save him?"
Disregarding your statement Jack turned over to Gabe and looked at him.
"Did you or did you not go on an unauthorized mission in order to save (y/n)?"
"I did" Gabe answered with his jaw locking.
"I see, well your cases are both under investigation" Jack had started to walk out when Gabriel grabbed him by the collar and shoved him into the wall.
"WHAT THE FUCK MORRISON?! WAS (Y/N) JUST SUPPOSED TO SIT BY WHILE THE ENEMY TOOK HER NEPHEW? WAS I SUPPOSED TO SIT BY AND DO NOTHING WHILE SHE STORMED ENEMY HEADQUARTERS AND ALMOST GOT HERSELF KILLED?!" He yelled right to Jacks face in pure rage.
"I suggest you get you hands off of me! Like I said your cases are under investigation! Know if you want to continue as the Commander of Blackwatch then I suggest you let me go" Jack gritted his teeth.
"And here I thought we where supposed to be partners" Gabriel said and released Jack who then scrambled out the door.
You breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Gabe. He could loose his title even his job because of you. Knowing this you started to cry. Looked back at you Gabe noticed this and came to lay in the medical bed with you. Cuddling your trembling figure to his chest he slowly stroked your hair.
"You never t-told me how w-we made it o-out" you stuttered.
He sighed and began to explain.
"After you left I knew exactly where you went. I knew how worried you where about that little boy so Mcree and I went to get you back. When we got there we snuck inside and roamed the halls until I found your sister about to kill Adrian. I shot her and grabbed him. Mcree then took Adrain and went back to the ship while I went to look for you" He paused at the last part.
"And when I found you......Moria was standing over your almost completely lifeless body. My heart sank and so I shot her over and over. Even as her dead body laid there I shot her. After unloading a whole clip on her I picked you up and sprinted back to the ship. Bring you here. You've been out for a couple days" you where in total shock.
He killed your sister and demolished Moria out of pure rage. You wanted to be scared. You wanted to be mad. But you couldn't.
You loved this man so deeply and even if he killed that devilish scientist and you sister it was because they had done something to deserve it.
You gently wrapped your arms around his torso.
"Thank you" you whispered and fell asleep in his warm embrace.

*timeskip a few days later*

You where almost all healed and you could finally walk on your own. You and Gabe weren't aloud to do anything work related until your files where looked at so this gave you time to do whatever you wanted.
Trying to get out of bed you found impossible. It was almost noon and Gabriel still had you in his steel tight grip. He had been sleeping with one arm around you every night since you went to face Talon. You could hardly move without him waking up.
"Good morning mi amor" he purred.
With this he let his guard down enough for you to get up.
"Gabe I made lots of progress yesterday and I finally figured out a solution"
He sat up and stretched.
"I found out where my younger brother, Flynn is living. He said he would take care of Adrian!"
You beamed.
"I thought he would just stay with us" Gabe questioned.
"As much as I would love that, he can't. It's too dangerous for him and Talon will constantly be trying to get him. Plus we both work risky jobs" you sighed admitting the truth was hard when all you wanted to do was hold him and never let him go. But deep down you knew he would be better off with your brother.
"I'm glad you where able to come up with this and I'm sorry I wasn't there to help. Morrison's been up my ass since I brought you back from Talon".
He walked over to you and grabbed your waist pulling you in for a hug and a light peck on your forehead.
"When is your brother coming to pick him up?"
Looking at your watch you ran into the bathroom.
"In about an hour so hurry up!"

*timeskip 55 minutes later at Angela's office*

"Angela I can't thank you enough for watching over him while I got everything sorted out".
"No problem I'm just glad he will finally be safe" she smiled.
Gabe grabbed his carrier and walked to the front gate with you. Seeing your brother standing there you couldn't help but run up to him.
"Flynn" you wrapped him in a hug.
Gabriel stood his distance and stayed silent.
Flynn looked over to him.
"Who's that grouchy guy" he said raising his eyebrows unimpressed.
"That grouchy guy just so happens to be your brother in law" I smirked.
"Oooh..."
Gabe then walked up trying to be all intimidating.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Gabriel Reyes" he shook his hand.
Flynn totally ignored his gesture.
"You better be treating my sister right! Cause know I know where you live!" Flynn's littler body trying to look up at Gabe.
You just giggled, catching both the boys attention their expressions both softened.
Looking down on Adrians sleeping face you smiled.
"Good bye, I love you" you weakly smiled holding back tears. Gabriel handed over the carrier to Flynn.
"I will raise him as my own I promise" and with that he left.