Chapter 21

(Y/n) POV

As Gabriel carried you in his arms You heard a loud crash. Looking over his shoulder You saw the ceiling start to fall as fire erupted. Clenching onto your stomach tighter You closed your eyes and prayed we would be alright.
The ceiling above you started to fall. Your eyes got wide as it got closer and closer to you and Gabriel.
Then everything went black......
"(Y/n)!" You were awoken by Gabe almost violently shaking you.
"(Y/n)! Please wake up!" Your eyes opened and  brought your hand up to your head only for your hand to be covered in a thick coat of dark red. You had a pounding head ache but you couldn't feel it as your legs got drenched.
"Gabe I-I think my water j-just broke" you started to panic as you felt a searing pain between your legs.
"It's time" you clenched your teeth as you faced him.
He looked more scared then you did. But only for a second before he got serious. He tried to move but he winced as he moved one of his arms.
"Gabriel are you okay" feeling another wave of pain go through you.
"I'm fine, but we need to get you to a doctor" of course he was not fine, he shielded you from most of the blast.
He picked you back up in his arms and looked around for the safest way out. Most of the roof had collapsed at this point and most walls where fighting to stay up. There was fire almost everywhere you looked.
"How are we going to get out?" You asked while trying to hold back a scream. The pain was only getting worse as time went by.
"Just hold on" he started running again, you could tell he was trying not to limp. He was more hurt then he would ever say but he had to keep going.
After several minutes of running through fire and rubble from what used to be the Swiss headquarters of overwatch, Gabe finally made it to an exit. Tears where running down your face and your pain was overwhelming.
You looked up to see his chocolate brown eyes scan the area, looking for any kind of fast way out. Noticing a ship he pulled you tighter to his chest and started running again. In all of the rubble the one thing that was nearly untouched was the docking area.
Once to the ship he threw the cargo door open and climbed in. Closing the door behind him he set you down on a blue couch before letting himself run to the drivers seat to fly the ship.
"Access Code" Athena said
You where surprised she was still there after all the explosions.
"Blackwatch063" Gabe shouted out
"Access Granted......Person Operating?" Athena asked.
You piped up from the back knowing that if Gabe said his name then she wouldn't allow them to take off.
"Agent (Y/n) Reyes!" You screamed out in pain.
If Gabriel would have tried anything in his name it wouldn't have worked because after he went to jail they locked him out of every Overwatch database they could find.
The ground rumbled as the ship took off from the loading deck. You grabbed onto a rail, located beside the couch and held on just as another sharp pain went through your lower abdomen.
"Aaahhh!" You trued to hold in a scream but the pain was to much to bare.
"Hold on (y/n), I'll have us there in a couple minutes!" He yelled from the pilot seat.
"Hurry!" You yelled back as you held your swelled stomach and tried to control your breathing.
Where was there?
You didn't know where you were going but you trusted Gabe so you continued to breathe in through your nose and out of your mouth.

********************************************

You opened your eyes as the ship landed and the cargo door opened. Several people were at the opening and ran into the ship to help you up.
"What the hell get your hands off of me!" You tried saying but they wouldn't listen.
"(Y/n) it's okay" Gabriel said while running from his pilot seat.
Placing a hand on your lower back before you where placed on a stretcher.
You hadn't noticed at the time but now you could feel the pain become more intense.
You screamed out in pain once more as you where rushed down a hallway with Gabriel close behind.
Two doors were slammed open by the stretcher as you where then placed on another bed and a what you assumed to be a doctor walked in.
"Mr. Reyes, you look beaten, you really should go and check out those injuries" the doctor said.
"I'm fine"
"Really Mr. Reyes, you should, I insist" the man said while trying to push Gabriel out of the room.
"LISTEN! I'LL BE DAMNED IF IM GOING TO GO GET A CHECK UP WHILE MY WIFE IS GIVING BIRTH TO MY CHILD!" Gabe shoved the doctor in your direction.
"NOW DO WHAT YOU GET PAID FOR!" Gabe yelled and the doctor started to get to work.
Gabriel walked over to your barley breathing, messy self.
He grabbed your hand "(Y/n) it's going to be okay. Just stay strong, your doing great".
His words of encouragement meant almost nothing as the pain got worse and worse.
"Almost there, one more big push!" the doctor said from between your legs.
"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
You squeezed his hand until the tip of his fingers turned blue. You didn't care if he was in pain at this point, you just wanted to get this over with.
"Wwaaaahh!"
Most of the pain of had faded but some still lingered.
"Your lucky! You have a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor handed you a little bundle wrapped up in a small white blanket. You cradled the small child in your arms as tears streamed down your face.
Removing the blanket from the babies face you took in her features. She had darker skin like Gabe and your (h/c) hair. You turned and looked up at Gabriel who starred intently down at the baby.
He walked to your side and caressed her small head with his big hand.
"She's perfect" you looked up again to see one small tear escape from his watering eyes.
You smiled at the thought that your child would have two loving parents to watch over it.
"Your a dad now Gabe" you said softly.
He kissed the top of your head.
"(D/n) Reyes"

————————————————————————
Can I just take a second to apologize for not updating in forever! I got stuck and then started reading someone else's stuff. I'm sorry and I promise to do better. Also (d/n) equals daughters name and (h/c) is hair color. Just in case you guys didn't know!