Chapter 14

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!
Also tell me if there is something you would like me to add to this fanfic!
————————————————————————

You awoke later in the afternoon. Gabe left a sticky note on your bedside table saying he went to go run. You hopped out of bed and pulled on some light blue skinny jeans with a black dry-fit t-shirt that had the Overwatch symbol on it. Once again pulling your hair into a messy bun you walked out of your room and out into the hallway.
You had guessed that Gabe had lots of paperwork to do cause of your mission yesterday so you decided to go and maybe do a few documents for him.

*timeskip to Gabe's office and s few documents later*

You had finished some of the more urgent documents and paper clipped them together. These had to get to Jack as soon as possible so you where going to go hand deliver them.
Walking up to Jacks office door you knocked twice before hearing his voice.
"Come in"
You stepped inside quietly closing the door behind you. He looked up from the paper he was holding in his hand.
"(Y/n), how can I help you?" He said in a somewhat irritated tone.
"Um...I just wanted to drop off some documents that have been finalized" you placed it on the edge of his desk.
"Your husband still making you do his work?" You snapped at his comment.
"You have no right to talk about Gabriel like that! I am doing his just a fraction of his work because you make his job so damn stressful on him!" You pointed a finger at him.
"Well I see that know as you couldn't even carry out a simple mission!"
He had the nerve to say that right to your face.
"The reason we failed that mission was because they where already expecting us! Tanner had me in a room excluded from Gabriel and everyone knows I may be fast but I'm not as strong as some of you! Gabriel did what he could to get us out of there even with a compromised mission!" You yelled at him.
"And what reason did he have for killing Mr. Becker?" He voice suddenly got low, almost dangerous.
You went silent. You couldn't tell him it was because of Gabe's possessiveness over you. Gabe really had no right to shoot Tanner but Tanner did violate you in some ways. No matter, you would stick to Gabriel's side until the bitter end. Until then you didn't know how you where supposed to answer that question.
"That's what I thought" Jack says while standing up from his desk and making his way over to you.
He walked so very closely to you. You began to back up as he got closer and closer. Eventually your back hit a wall but Jack kept on walking towards you. Leaning up against you on the wall he wedged his knee in between yours.
"You know... I could treat you so much better then he would...and ever since the little lockeroom incident, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you. I could do a much better job then Gabriel could, if you catch my drift" he smirked while breathing his hot breathe into your ear.
"You bastard!" Placing both hands on his chest you shoved him off of you.
"I'm a married women! Your supposed to be with Angela!" He tried to pin you again but you stopped him.
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! YOU KNOW WHAT JACK?! EVEN IF GABRIEL DIDN'T KILL TANNER IT WOULDN'T MATTER! HE HID THE SHIPMENT AT THE DOCKS! SO FUCK OFF!" You yelled and ran out of his office, slamming to door behind you.
You couldn't believe that Jack Morrison, Commander of Overwatch would try to make moves on someone else's wife! Let alone someone who he worked with! You needed to see Gabriel. You walked down to where Gabriel would most likely be. You weren't going to tell him what happened because then he would be out for Jacks head. Slowly stepping into the gun range you saw Gabe firing a handgun. He caught your figure out of the corner of his eye and looked down at you. He was so tall compared to your somewhat short and small size. You walked up to him and wrapped him in a hug. You could tell he was worried about you but you didn't want to say anything. He hugged you back while placing his chin on top of your head.
"Everything okay mi amor?" His tone was soothing and gentle.
You didn't respond, instantly alarming him something was wrong.
"Something happen?"
"N-no... not really" you didn't think you could hold it in anymore.
This situation with Jack had gotten you more shaken up then you thought. You and him had never really seen eye-to-eye but you never thought that he would try to take advantage of you! Or that he might even like you! The thought of it grossed you out and made you scared. You shivered and Gabe looked down at you, lifting your chin up with his hand.
"I won't ask again... what happened" his tone was a bit harsher but still concerned seeing you nervous and on the verge of tears.
You weren't one to cry over nothing unless it had to do with him or something's important to you.
One tear escaped your right eye as you looked up at him.
"I w-went to J-jacks office to t-turn in a-some paper work a-and h-he-" you'd topped as tear started uncontrollably streaming down your face.
"What! What did he do?" You couldn't tell if Gabe was worried, anxious, angry or stressed.
"H-he backed m-me into a w-wall and t-told me t-that he could d-do a better job the-en you c-could" you started sobbing at the last part.
It was so hard and painful for you to imagine being with anyone else other than Gabriel. When you looked up Gabriel quickly pulled you into a kiss. His goatee slightly tickling your chin. Your tears had finally stopped, Gabe's kiss was full of anger but not towards you. He hugged you tight and then letting go of you he said
"Don't worry mi amor, I will make sure that doesn't happen again" he stomped in the direction of Jacks office.
"MORRISON! YOU SON OF A BITCH! COME HERE YOU PUSSY!"