Chapter 10

You giggled and ran back up to Gabes office, not putting you shirt back on. You jumped in his chair and lit a cigarette. Gabriel walked in and silently closed the door behind him. You could tell he was pissed at you. Breathing out a puff of smoke you placed you legs up on the desk again.
Walking over to you Gabe took the cigarette from you and placed it in his mouth.
"Don't smoke its bad for you" yeah okay like he was one to talk.
You sat in an uncomfortable silence.
"(Y/n) why would you do that?" His gaze was at the floor but you still say the sadness in his eyes.
"Do you need attention? I feel like I give you more then enough" he looked up at you and you saw the tears beginning to pool in his eyes.
Your heart sank, you had only meant it as a joke. You got up for his chair and walked over to him.
"Gabe I... I'm sorry I didn't think it would bother you that much, plus it is April 1st" you placed a hand on his cheek while looking into his chocolate eyes.
"You shouldn't use your body as a joke, especially in front of Jack" you wrapped your arms around him.
"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" you whispered
"But I can't say the same for tomorrow because that's kind of part of the mission" you chuckled while leaning and placing a light kiss on his neck.
He gently picked you up and placed you in his lap as he sat in his chair. Cradling you like a baby.
"Aw you'll be okay thunder thighs, I'm not leaving you for anything!" You smiled while pinching his thigh.
He chuckled and grabbed your chin and kissed you.
"Put your shirt on before someone comes in" he demanded while handing you your shirt.
You smiled and put your shirt on, looking back at him he still wasn't satisfied. He took of his jacket and threw it at you.
"But it's so big!" You whined
"No butts put it on!"
You pulled the big sleeves on. The jacket engulfed you but it was warm and smelled like him.
"We should get to bed, got a big day tomorrow" you yawned.

*timeskip next day*

You had been up with Gabe for hours preparing for you mission and know you where there. You had arrived at a the dinner party which was filled with wealthy people from big backgrounds. Your job was to approach Mr. Tanner Becker in an attempt to 'Wooh' him and get him drunk then Gabe would interrogate him in order to find out where he hid his stolen shipment.
You walked into the mansion wearing a long tight fitting dark red dress that had a slit up the side that went all the way to your thigh. Along with clear and white heels and your hair was in a cute messy bun.
(See top for dress)
Gabe walked in right behind you in a all black tux with a dark red tie. His usually messy hair was slicked back with gel. He was your escort and you where a simple business women.
"What a nice evening, don't you agree Ms. Lorraine O'Connor" Gabe said.
"Ah yes it is Mr. Antonio Garcia" you smiled while taking his arm.
You both had ear pieces in for if you got spilt up but you never new if someone was listening.
You took some champagne from a waiter and twirled it around in the cup. Spotting your target from across the room you looked at Gabriel who nodded. Pulling down the front of your dress slightly in order to show a little more cleavage you swayed your hips over to him. Of course you caught his eye immediately. He smiled at you mischievously as you returned the smile.
"Mr. Becker, such a pleasure to finally meet you" you held out your hand and he took it gently placing a kiss on it.
"The pleasure is all mine Ms?"
"O'Connor, Lorraine O'Connor" you smiled at him.
"What a lovely name"
"I'm flattered" looking away as I'm pretending to blush.
Another waiter came by and you grabbed a drink and handed it to Tanner.
"Why don't we go sit an talk?"
"About what if I might ask?"
"Business but it doesn't have to be strictly business" you winked while walking over to a couch.
(Several drinks later)
He was on his eighth champagne while you where still sipping your second one. You knew all to well that you could not hold alcohol well. He was starting to get a little buzzed and getting a little handsy. He already had an arm around your shoulder and his other hand on your thigh. He leaned over a kissed you on the cheek. Not shocked at all you looked over to him.
"I think you missed" you said pulling him in for a kiss.
You hated this but it had to be done in order to get him alone. You would find a way to make it up to Gabriel later who was watching from the corner, clearly irritated.
"Why don't we take this somewhere more private?" He mentioned.
"I think that's a excellent idea" you whispered into his ear.
You got up and he did too as you followed him into the back of the mansion away from everyone else. He lead you to two big doors and pushed one open revealing a large bed with marble floors and a big sliding glass window with auto close curtains.
"Don't worry, this room is sound proof so now one will hear you when I make you scream for me" he grabbed your waist.
You knew Gabriel heard this and you can only imagine what was going through his head in order for him to keep himself under control.
"Sounds fun" you said as he closed the door behind you and locked it. 
You went to tell Gabriel you where ready for him to come in but you soon realized that once he closed that door you connection to your ear piece died. Gabriel wouldn't be able to hear you know.
"Now let's begin~" he chuckled as he pushed you on the bed interrupting you train of thought. You went to get up but he pushed you back down and started losing down your neck. You knew you couldn't overpower him, you read in his file that he took marshal arts and was an ex agent to some big organization. Your hand made your way down to the knife you kept at your thigh. As you went to reach for it he grabbed your arm and pinned it above your head.
"Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" Wait he wasn't drunk? Shit.
"Know I'm going to have my way with you and your husband will be powerless to stop me" he smirked.
You kicked him with your free leg and he fell backwards.
"You really shouldn't have done that" he smirked.