Chapter 8

Smut Warning.
Stop know or forever hold your peace.
————————————————————————

As tears fell from your eyes watching your brother walk away you turned. Wiping your tear stained face you looked at Gabriel. He was looking at you worried.
"I'm fine, he's safe now that all that matters" you smiled and then started walking. Not really sure where you where going. Gabe eventually lead you back the way of your room. You again got an urge for him. A craving that was only getting stronger. You spun around to block his walk way.
"(Y/n)? What's your problem?" He asked.
You pushed him to a wall the best you could. You got on your tippy toes and pressed your breast to his toned chest while whispering in his ear.
"I'm Hungry for you...Papi" using your seductive voice.
He groaned as you could feel something poking your stomach. You smiled knowing you had gotten to him.
Suddenly your positions where switched. He pinned your arms above your head and growled.
"(Y/n) I'm trying to keep myself under control because your still recovering but you know I can't resist you when you call me that"  he roughly kissed you.
He was always dominate over you and you loved it.  He kissed his way down your chest and grabbed your ass with his free hand. You gasped as he started to slowly grind against you.
"Gabriel...." you moaned out.
"No, that won't do" he said picking you up and carried you into your room.
Setting you down on the bed he ripped your clothes off.
"That's not fair" you whimpered.
You sat up enough to undo his belt. You slowly undid it in order to tease him. You could tell he was getting annoyed.
"You move any slower and I will fuck you until the sun rises"
You smirked and moved even slower. Undoing the buttons on his pants and pulling down the zipper and his boxers with it. His big cock came bouncing out. You played with the tip, kissing it and racking your fingernails along his shaft. He grunted and tilted his head back. You put it your mouth or at least as much as you could fit. You bobbed you're head back a forth until you felt his member twitch. He pulled out before anything could happen though.
"Lay down" he demanded
This really turned you on but you didn't obey. You stayed in that position to see what he would do.
"You naughty girl, im going to make you scream" he pushed your upper body back down on the mattress and kissed you. He messaged your breasts with both his hands as you wiggled around in his grasp. His kisses made it down you body more. First to you collar bone then to your chest, stomach, hips and then your thighs. He placed his fingers on your pussy and rubbed it.
"Your so wet and we haven't even started" he said rubbing faster.
He put one finer in and then two. He started thrusting in and out quickly making my moan. Right as you where about to cum he stopped. You whined as his fingers left your core. Instead something much harder, much thicker and much longer stood in its place. He set your legs up on his shoulder and grabbed you hips. He thrusted himself inside you, filling you up. The tip in his cock touched the end of your womb and you shuddered as he started to move slowly.
He grunted "your still so tight".
He thrusted fast and faster making you moan
"Gabe"
"That's not my name!" He scolded
"P-paaa" he picked up speed making you unable to say it.
"Say it!"
"PAPI!" You finally let out.
"Harder! Papi!" He plunged into you core with all his strength making you scream. Oh how he loved to hear you scream his name.
"I'm AH! Cum!"
You couldn't say anything else as he went faster and faster.
"Fuck!" He yelled out
You cummed all over his torso and the bed but he continued to relentlessly thrust into you.
You began to see stars as you mind went blank, now only being able to feel the pleasure he was giving you.
Several minutes later he was still going. Ramming in and out of you and an inhuman speed. Finally without warning he released inside of you. Your legs where twitching as your wiggled under his grasp. Holding your hips firm as he released the rest of his seed into you. Taking himself out, you laid there sweating. Cum was running out of you and onto the bed. You still felt aroused though.
Sitting up you looked over at him. He was laying on the bed, legs wide open and cock laying there still as hard as ever. Sweat glistened over his body as he laid there so you got up and grabbed the rope you hid under the bed just for something like this. With that you grabbed both his arms and tied them to the bed post.
"And just what do you think your doing?" He asked out of breath.
"Nothing" you said innocently
You then straddled to lap. Slowly grinding your ass again his dick. He groaned out and pulled against his restraints. You smiled as you leaned in and kissed him. You then lifted yourself up and placed him inside you. Taking him in all the way you moaned out.
"Pppppaaapppii"
"Even when your in control you can't resist it" he laughed.
There was lust in his chocolate eyes as he watched your every movement as you began to go up and down. You went at your own pace, feeling his dick hit every spot. You thrusted your hips up and down and he threw his head back wanting so badly to rip off his restrains and fuck you senseless once again.
"F-fuck" he whispered.
He bucked his hips up to meet yours coming down. This caught you by surprise and you yelped.
He laughed at how he could still make you moan when he was all tied up like this.
You latched your lips onto his neck and started sucking hard.
"(Y/n)" he moaned out as he felt your teeth tugging gently on his skin.
He couldn't take it anymore. He used most of his strength and ripped the ropes off. You not noticing continued to bounce up and down and in a split second you where flipped on your stomach and fucked from behind. You gasped as Gabriel, without any warning started thrusting into you once agin. Your whole body trembled under his touch.
"AAAHH!" You screamed out as he smacked your ass while continuing to thrust.
You screamed once more as he released his seed in you one last time. You laid there panting until he pulled you into his arms.
"Can I tell you something?" He asked
"Of course" you replied still out of breath
"That medication you've been taking makes you more aroused. That's why you've been so needy lately" he smirked
"Don't get me wrong I don't mind it" he chuckled looking down at you only to see you fast asleep.
Chuckling to himself once again and pulled you closer to him.
"I love you mi amor"