Chapter 5

You immediately went sprinting out of the training area with Gabe trailing close behind you. You ran all the way to Angela's office to find the door propped open. You slowly approached the door and opened it farther. Looking inside the lights where off and you saw a hand sticking out from behind the table. You ran over to find Angela knocked out with a cut on her head. You kneeled down beside her and checked her pulse..... good she still had one.
"Angela? Angela can you hear me?"
She started to open her eyes in the slightest.
"Angela! Tell me! Where is Adrian! Where did they take him?!" You questioned her.
"T-al-lon" was all she muttered before passing out once more.
"Shit!" You got up and ran you fingers through your hair.
"They couldn't have gotten very far" Gabe said and started running out the way we came.
You followed him to the main gate only to find the members of Talon holding a screaming baby Adrian.
"Give him back!" You yelled almost a growl
You started to walk up to them but Gabe held you back.
"Guess you'll have to come get him!" Sombra said while smirking over to windowmaker who was holding little Adrian.
"Sombra, I swear to god I will kill you" you said while still being restrained by Gabe.
With you saying that they slipped away. Several members of overwatch came to the scene as you broke down crying.
"T-hey go-ot him, p-poor sweet b-baby A-Adrian" you sobbed as you pulled onto Gabe's shirt.
"I have to go after them!" A sudden urge to kill them came through you.
You started to ran to the front gate as Gabe caught up with you and held you closely to him.
"Gabe let me go!! I have to save him! Stop! Let me go!!" You sobbed and clawed and scratched at his arms to let you go but you knew it was no use.
You turned around and started somewhat weakly punching his chest.
"Gabe I have to go! I need to get him!" You sobbed some more.
He then grabbed your arms and shook you.
"Stop (y/n)! Just stop! You know what they will do to you if you go there like this!"
"I don't care!"
"Well I do! I can't lose you! So stop! Please mi amor, I love you. Don't leave me" his voice got low towards the end.
You looked up into his worried brown eyes. They where filled with tears threatening to spill over. He was hurt just as much as your where. You stopped, your body felt numb as you began to fall. Gabe caught you and carried you bridal style towards your room. Your eyes stung and your heart aches for a baby that you had only just met yesterday.
In a way it felt like your baby.

*timeskip next day*

You awoke with a pounding headache and puffy eyes. You went to get up but you where restrained by a muscular arm that encircled you torso. You turned over to face Gabe. His scarred face looked so peaceful while sleeping. You gently placed a hand on his cheek and connected your foreheads. One tear spilled down the side of your cheek.
"Forgive me my love. But I'll never be able to live with myself if something happens to him"
With that you released yourself from his grasp and got dressed in an all black jumpsuit. You don't remember getting back to the room and changing clothes. You must have fallen asleep while Gabe was carrying you.
Normally you would go with Gabe but you knew he would want to plan this mission out thoroughly but you didn't have time for that. You silently got out the door and headed to the armory.

*timeskip to armory*

You went to your locker and grabbed your handgun with a small knife and some extra ammo. You where all set in a matter of minutes. It was too early for anyone to be up yet, but after what happened yesterday you didn't think anyone was able to sleep well. Talon just waltzed in here like they owned the place. They made us look weak and know they where going to pay.

*timeskip outside talon HQ"

You made your way to the back of their base where you knew there was a small door that led to the main hallway. Your previous missions here would help you know but you only new so much. There would be a guard change in 3...2...1. You sprinted over the the door and slide into the inside. It was pitch black so you closed you eyes and used your ears to sense your enemies as you silently crept down the hall. You could hear the faint screaming of a baby and so you followed the sound. Along the way you met up with two guards. You snuck up behind them. Putting your hand over the first guys mouth and dragging him back as the other guy looked the other way. You slit his throat and then did the same with the next guy and left them there. No need to clean up bodies if you where going to be out of here soon.
The screaming got louder and louder until it stopped all together. You slightly opened the door and on the other side you saw your older sister holding Adrian. You crept in the room and slowly closed the door behind you.
"Ava? What are you doing here? Your supposed to be out of town?"

POV Gabriel
As I tossed and turned I reached over to hold (y/n) only to touch the air. I immediately got up and looked around our room for her. She was no where in sight. Sighing to myself I new exactly where she went. I quickly pulled on my mission clothes (blackwatch skin). I paged Mcree and he met me at the landing dock. From there we took a ship (the flying ones) as I filled him in.
God (y/n) I swear if they even touch you in the slightest when I get there I will tear Talon apart price by price and then will regret the day they heard the Name Gabriel Reyes.

POV (y/n)
You woke up and went to place a hand on Your head only for your hands to be heavier the usual. You looked down to see yourself chained to the floor. There was about enough slack in the chain for you to stand and that was about it.
How had you gotten here though? You remember seeing Ava holding Adrian and then she stabbed you with a syringe.
You heard some noises off in the distance and then you saw Ava again.
"Ava thank god, listen I don't know what's going on but you need to help me get Adrain out of here! It's not safe!" You stood up and walked as close to the bars as your chains would allow you.
She started laughing "sweet little baby sister, are you really that stupid? I left Adrian with you and then came back to steal him so we could take you!" You looked at her confused
"Why?! Why put you own son's on the line? Why would you even join Talon?!" You couldn't believe your ears.
Your own sister had joined Talon and used her own baby to get to you.
"You see sis, our scientist O'Deorain has needed you for leverage on Gabriel" she said walking out the door.
A couple minutes later Moria O'Deorain walked into your cell.
"You piece of shit! How could be betray overwatch like this?"
She totally ignored you question. She then activated her right hand, draining some of your life force.
"Y-you won't kill m-me! You need me alive!"
"That is where you are wrong miss (y/n), for this experiment I in fact need you to be dead" she slowly continued draining the life right out of you.
Adrian.
"Gabe" you whispered before falling to your knees and passing out.