Chapter 15

Gabriel POV
(Y/n) had just got done telling me what Morrison had done to her. He seems to think that he can satisfy my wife more then I can. He put his hands on her and now he was going to pay.
I kissed (y/n) on the head and told her I would handle it. Her small body shivered under mine. With this I let go of her and stormed off towards Morrison's office.
"MORRISON! YOU SON OF A BITCH! COME HERE YOU PUSSY!" I yelled down the hallway as I saw Morrison appear from his office and into the hallway. There was almost a hint of fear in Jacks eyes but he stood his ground and gathered his confidence.
"Reyes what do you wa-" I cut him off by grabbing his collar and slamming him against the wall. His feet couldn't even touch he floor as I dangled him there.
"YOU MUST HAVE SOME NERVE TO COME AFTER MY WIFE! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAS GOING TO SLIDE?"
By this point a small group of agents had gathered, watching the argument between their two commanders.
"I MEANT WHAT I SAID! I WOULD PLEASE (Y/N) A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THEN YOU COULD!" This set me off.
I punched him strait in the face, but I didn't stop there. In fact I kept punching him over and over and over. (Y/n) came rushing around the corner and quickly made her way through the crowd.
"GABRIEL STOP!" She yelled but I continued punching.
By this point Jack was almost completely unconscious.
"GABRIEL!" She had gotten closer, finally making it to where I stood beating Jack to a pulp.
Right as I was about to land another punch on Jack said grabbed my arm which dropped immediately at her touch. Looking back at her I saw big tears coming for her eyes.
"Gabriel...p-please stop this" her voice was no more then a whisper.
I let Jack go as his unconscious body left blood stains on the wall as it slowly slid down the wall. I stepped back panting as (y/n) cried into my shoulder. Angela arrived and started to treat Jack while shooting me a dirty glare. (Y/n) finally was able to push me into my office and I locked the door behind us, finally able to escape the noise from the hallway. I went and pulled out a cigarette while sitting in my chair. (Y/n) came up and cuddled up in my lap. Her face was tear stained and she looked tired.
"I am so sorry mi amor, it's been a long day, why don't you get some rest?" She only nodded and closed her eyes while nuzzling up closer to me. As I held my arms protectively around her I noticed my knuckles where bruised and bloody. I've been through worse though and I'll be damned if I'm about to let anyone try to take (y/n) away from me.
Watching her sleep was one of the most relaxing things ever. My eyelids soon got heavy and I dozed off.

*BAM!!*

My eyes popped open to look over at my office door. There where several men, dressed in all black with ski masks on. They had just busted down the door and where looking in my direction with guns pointed at both my head and (y/n)'s. I looked down at her and she didn't seem to know what to do.
"Gabriel Reyes you are under arrest for the murder of Commander of Overwatch, Jack Morrison!"
"Wait wha-"
(Y/n) was grabbed from my lap while three guards held onto her.
"Gabriel!" She shouted.
I got up from my chair in an attempt to help her as she struggled in their grasps.
"Let her go!" I shouted and walked over to them only for more men to pull me back away from her.
They manhandled her out of the room as she yelled and tried to fight back. She was confused and scared. I tried to reach her but every time I moved another man would grab ahold of me.
"Gabriel! Hey let go of me! He didn't do anything" I heard (y/n) yell from the hallway as a crowd started to form once again. Didn't these Damn people have anything better to do?
"Stop!" She yelled once more
I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed onto the man holding my arm and punched him in the gut. Doing the same to the next guy I was finally able to free myself from the dozens of men that held onto me. It was going to take more then that to keep me down.

(Y/n) POV

As you shouted for Gabe over and over you could hear something happening in his office.
"Ma'am if you struggle then we will have to take you into custody as well" you stopped squirming.
You could do more from out here then in there for him. You would find away to clear his name. He might have beaten the hell out of Jack but it wasn't enough to kill him. Someone framed him and you where going to figure out who.
"(Y/n)!"
You saw Gabriel emerge from his office while still trying to fight back. Just then Ana ran down the hallway.
"Stand back I got this" everyone took a step back from Gabe leaving him confused.
Ana fires on of her sleep darts into Gabriel's arm as he tried to claw it out.
"No!" You started to cry once again.
Even though you knew it was going to happen didn't mean you wanted it to. Gabe's body then started to go limp as his knees crashed onto the floor.
"Grab him!" You yelled hoping that they wouldn't let his head hit the hard floor.
They didn't listen and his face fell to the floor. They picked him up after that.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" You where restrained once again because of your attempts to reach Gabriel.
You slithered out of their grasp and finally reached your husband.
"Gabriel, I love you" you whispered before getting grabbed again and pulled back as several men harshly picked up his body and took him away.