Chapter 4

Once you and Gabe where done with dinner you two decided to go to your room and put Adrian to sleep. You had gotten an old crib from Ana from when pharah was a baby. Gabe places it in the corner of your guys bedroom as you fed Adrain some formula. Once he was done you swaddled him and  laid him down in his crib with a sucky in his mouth.
"How did you become so good with kids?" Gabe whispered.
"I have a younger brother who I would babysit because our parents where never around and Ava had to go and get a job to support us" walking over to the bed you crawled in and Gabe grabbed your waist and pulled you against his chest.
"I will never leave you, goodnight mi amor" he whispered.

*timeskip to morning*

You had gotten up about every two hours last night so you where exhausted. Gabe tried to help but he didn't really know what to do. In the end you still have to get up at six to go to the gym to train for your upcoming mission. You went to training area C-2 which was a ways away from your room but this was so Adrain wouldn't wake up by the sound of you training. You had on a black sports bra with the same black gym shorts. You pulled your hair up into a messy bun and wrapped your hands. Walking you to the punching bag you got a few reps in before you heard the door open. You looked over to see Gabe in shorts and tank top.
"Gabe? Where's Adrain?" You asked hoping he knew you couldn't leave babies by themselves.
"Dropped him off with Angela who was more then excited to take him" he said while pulling off his shirt.
Your eyes traveled down to his toned chest. No matter how many times you looked at it or touched it you just couldn't get enough.
"See something you like?" He smirked
"Nothing I haven't seen before" you said trying to sound uninterested.
He laughed and walked over to you and placed his hands on your hips. Kissing the back of your head.
"Are you sure you should be training you where up all night last night"
"I'm fine, not like I haven't pulled all-nighters before" you smiled and looked back at his worried gaze.
"Gabe I'm fine okay?" You said right a group of agents entered.
Jack had come in and was about to make his announcement.
"Today we are working on hand to hand combat. In order to make things interesting there will be a competition. If you win a match you get to go against another agent. If you lose you play the losers in order to try to make it back to the winners bracket. Until two are left and there will be a championship" everyone cheered
This was by far one of your favorite training days. Hand to hand combat was your thing while other agents relied on guns and shields to protect them.
"First round Genji vs (y/n)!" Jack yelled
You and genji made your to the mat.
"It is a dishonor in my country to lay hands on a women" genji spoke
"Well we aren't in your country" you said while making the first move
You punched him in the metal ribs sending him backwards. He found his balance and came at you with full speed. You tightened your stance and right before he made it to you, you did an upper cut, knocking out.
"Winner (y/n)" jack spoke up again
Other fights had started since you and genji started fighting. You looked around and saw Gabe had just won his match against Hanzo and Jack was about to start a match against Lucio. You felt bad for whoever had Gabe as there first fight. They didn't really stand a chance. Gabe walked over to you and laid his sweaty arm over you.
"How was your match?"
"Fine" you replied
A few more matches had gone on and you had been up a few more times and they had been pretty easy.
"Next, (y/n) vs Zarya"
"Shit" you cussed
Truth was Zarya was stronger then you but if you could keep up your speed you might have a chance.
"You'll be fine" Gabe said reassuring you.
Once on the mat you both looked at eachother.
"Ah (y/n), no holding back" she spoke with he thick Russian accent
"Wouldn't dream of it" you replied and the fight started.
She landed a blow strait at your stomach. You coughed up some blood because of how much force there was behind it. You ran up behind her and put your fingers up to the pressure point on her neck making her fall to her knees in a matter of seconds. People from the crowd gasped on how you could get such a strong opponent down with a touch to her neck.
She grabbed your wrist and slammed you down on the ground. Out of air you got back up panting. You swept her off her feet be tripping her and sat on her back while pulling her arm back. She tapped out.
"Winner (y/n)!" Jack said once again.
"Since we had an odd number of groups there will be three people in the championship! Gabriel Reyes! Jack Morrison! And (y/n) Reyes!" Everyone who was not participating cheered you guys on.
As you three stepped on the mat you all looked at each other. You knew that Gabe would try to go for Jack and Jack would try to come for you knowing it would piss Gabe off.
"Fight!" Diva yelled interrupting your thought.
You ran to Gabe and punched his side. Ultimately doing nothing.
He then turned to you. Leaving himself wide open you spun around and roundhouse kicked his face. He stumbled back wards and wiped his jaw of blood. Jack came up behind you and jumped on your back. You threw yourself backwards on the ground and he was out of air. As you where getting up you elbowed him I'm the chest. Gabe grabbed your arm with his iron grip and threw you to the floor. You then kicked out his feet from underneath him. Getting up you saw Jack with his back to you. You jumped high enough so your thighs squeezed around his neck. His face turning red as he punched at your legs. You where pulled off by Gabe who was probably pissed you had your legs around Jacks neck even if it was a fight. You where about to punch him when an alarm starting going off. You and Gabe looked at eachother worried. Talon had come to HQ. You where fine
until you remembered.
ADRIAN!