Chapter 3

I know this isn't correct but I'm putting the rest of the overwatch characters in. Technically they should be brought in after the overwatch recall years after the bombing of the Switzerland headquarters but I think it would be more interesting to bring them in know.
————————————————————————

As you and Jesse walked to Jacks office you felt a tingling sensation in your stomach. Would he really fire you? One of his best agents? You didn't know what to think. You thought that Gabe wouldn't let his own wife get fired for protecting him but then again Jack has control over Blackwatch so it wouldn't even matter if Gabe said anything anyway. When you reached his office you knocked twice before hearing jack say you could come in. You sighed and opened the door. In front of you, you saw Gabriel and genji.
"(Y/n), Mcree" Jack nodded
You both went and stood in a line next to Gabe and genji.
"I have summoned you because you will be going on a mission in three day time. It's a simple mapping mission to find out their exits and what not. You know what to do, you've done one before. I still expect the best" he said then made hand gestures for us to leave.
Once out in the hallway you saw genji and Jesse walking towards training area A-4. It was getting to be later in the evening so you and Gabe decided to call it a night and where walking back to your guys room. You got close to the front gate when Hanzo walks up to you.
"Good evening Mrs. Reyes, I came to inform you that there is someone at the front gate for you" he bowed
"Hanzo there is no need for formalities and thank you" you said as he apologized and walked off.
"I'm going to go take a shower, I think you can handle yourself" Gabe pecked your head and walked off towards your room.
You walked to the front gate to see a women and two gate guards. Once you got closer you saw the women.
"Ava! It's so good to see you!" You pulled your big sister in for a hug.
"(Y/n)! I would love to talk more but I have to make it quick" she apologized.
"I need you to watch over my son Adrain, I'm going out of town for a couple days and need someone to watch him" she pleaded.
You haven't seen you sister in years so why would she be so trusting of you with her baby? And who's the father? How did she know where I was?
So many questions filled your head but you knew by the sound of her voice she didn't have time.
"Yeah sure I'll watch him" you said
She handed you the baby carrier and the diaper bag.
"Okay thank you so much! I have to run! I'll come pick him back up in a week or so!" She waved and ran out.
You looked down at the little baby, couldn't have been more then ten months old. He was sleeping with his sucky in his mouth. Looked so peaceful and fragile. You started to walk back to your room and trying to figure out what you where going to say to Gabe.

*timeskip back to room*

You knocked on the door once again forgetting your keys. You heard the shower turn off and a couple seconds later Gabe opened the door. He was only wearing a towel and his hair was still wet. He saw you with the baby and his eyes went big.
"Where did this baby come from? Who's is it? Is it ours? Where you pregnant? Did you tell me? Did I forget?! Did-" you put your hand in front of his mouth.
"Gabe shh" you said walking inside and placing the carrier down on your bed.
You could tell he was in total shock and it was kind of funny. Not many things could surprise him or make him this way. You told him what your sister said and he seemed fine with it.
"Wait... you have a sister?" He asked while grabbing some pants and a shirt.
"Yeah I never really told you because she and I haven't talked in years" you said looking down at Adrian.
"So then why did she trust you with him?"
"Maybe she was desperate?"
"Maybe"
You two decided to go get dinner since it was late. So he grabbed the carrier and the two of you walked to the cafeteria.

*timeskip to cafeteria*

Once there you saw all eyes on you. Questioning stares and shocked looks filled the dining hall. Lena had approached you and Gabe to ask the question that no one else would.
"Um Love? Where did you get the baby?" She asked sounding kinda worried.
As you where about to answer Jack stepped in the room and his eyes followed everyone's else's to the baby carrier.
"WHAT THE HELL? SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BABY? WHEN WHERE YOU PREGNANT? IS IT EVEN REYES BABY?" He yelled.
You then heard Adrain start crying so you picked him up and started patting his butt. Then looking over to an enraged Gabe you sighed.
"YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO EVEN ASK IF SHE WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!" Gabe started walking over to Jack but you put your hand out to stop him.
"Everyone relax! It's my older sisters baby, Gabe and I are just babysitting for a week or two. So calm down" at the last part you glared at Jack.
"And if ever again think that I would cheat on my husband then your dead wrong" If looks could kill them jack would've been dead a long time ago.
Then as you held baby Adrian, Angela and Ana came walking up to you to admire him. Even little pharah walked up and Ana picked her up to see the baby.
"He's so cute!" She squealed.
Gabe came behind you, looking over your shoulder in a protective matter. Glaring at jack once more.