Chapter 19

Gabriel's POV

I have been locked up in this hell hole for months now. (Y/n) is working constantly to try to get me out but by this point I don't think she's going to find anything. She already told me about the deleted tapes, she was pissed beyond belief.
She was now almost to her due date and a couple months ago she told me we where having twins. Fuck, I didn't know if I was ready to be a father!
Looking up at the ceiling of my cell from the lumpy cushion they call a mattress. (Y/n), why did it have to be this way. Why couldn't for once I keep my anger under control?! But Jack....... I didn't kill Jack. I question myself everyday on whether or not I killed Jack. I would never have gone that far but when (y/n) came to me practically crying after she told me what he said and did. I couldn't help myself. Jack... who I've known for years, may have never gotten along with him but I didn't think he would ever in a thousand years try to go after my wife.
I admit (y/n) was gorgeous and irresistible, but after we got married he should have gotten the message.
"All prisoners the the courtyard!" The intercom system went off.
Sitting up the cell gate opened and I walked out. All the prisoners walked in a single file line with no guards. If you where to make a disturbance then the punishment would be heavy. I realized this on the first day. Most of the prisoners here are here because I put them here. Of course now that I was here they took that as a chance to let's just say, not play nice.
After the disturbance we where all bound at the wrists and set in front of a picture of someone we cared about. They threatened to hurt them as they punched us to the point of no return. I'll be damned if I'm going to let anyone touch my pregnant wife, even if I was in here. She might be strong but there is only so much she can handle, especially now that she's pregnant. It killed me to know that she was lying in our bed every night without my arms around her. That she was having morning sickness without me there to hold her hair back. But it wasn't going to be that way for much longer.
"Eyes up Reyes!" The intercom yelled
Glaring at the camera I kept walking until we made our way out to the courtyard. Several groups had already been made by this point.
I walked over to Talons group. There were no Overwatch agents in prison and I was determined to bring Jack Morrison's legacy down for what he did to me and (y/n).
"Reyes, come sit"
I sat down on the bench as they continued discussing the plans further.
"we are going to commence the bombing tonight at 8:30"
"Wait what bombing?" I asked, this was the first time I heard anything about any bombing.
"Talon is planning to bomb Overwatch's Swiss headquarters tonight"
My heart sank.
(Y/n)....
She was at the Swiss headquarters with my unborn children and she had no clue. I needed to get to her.
I sat there for the rest of the time just thinking about how I was going to execute this plan. I had been planing on how I was going to break out for a while now. After (y/n) kept showing up with no answers, I started to form an unstable plan. It wasn't her fault, I knew she was trying but she wasn't finding anything.
"Times up! Back to your cells!"
We all walked in complete silent back to our cells. I was still in deep thought about how I was going to make this happen. However it was going to work, I was unsure. I wasn't about to make a tunnel and dig my way out so I'd have to fight my way out.
For (y/n)
For my children.
I wasn't about to waste away in this damned Prison while I hear the news about how Swiss HQ blew up. I wouldn't let that happen to (y/n) or to my unborn children. I have to get there and get her out before tonight. Shit! It was still morning but I had to act fast. I'm going to have to punch my way out of this hell hole.
We would have to go on the run after that. As much as I knew Talon would keep us safe I didn't want my children growing up there. There where to many horrible things happening in that god forsaken place.
How I missed her.
Her warm smile, her soothing touch. How I missed pounding into her as she screamed out my name. How I missed holding her little body when we went to sleep. How I missed everything about her.
I needed her like an addict needs a drug.
I can only go so long without her touch and I was about at my limit.
Even when she first joined Blackwatch I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The first time she was late to training I yelled at her and she yelled right back even though I was her Commander. When she yelled back it turned me on so bad. The way her words were so definite. I called her to my office and she could see I was uncomfortable and the reason why. After that we had been together ever since. At first I think we where just there to comfort each other because we both worked an uneasy job but after awhile it turned into more then that.
Laying back down in my cell I starred up at the ceiling once again. I needed to act fast and make it to her on time.
May god have mercy on anyone who got in my way.