Chapter 12

As you hopped the fence before Gabriel you looked at your surroundings. There was a hotel across the street which you thought would be your best option.
"Gabe we should go there" you said tugging on his shirt sleeve.
"Okay" he replied.
You both ran over to the hotel and went in.
"Hello, we would like a room please" the lady at the front desk look at you both suspiciously. It was probably because you where in nothing but Gabes oversized coat and underwear and Gabe had a little bit of blood on his white shirt.
"Sure" she said hesitantly while handing you a room key.
You handed her some money you fished out of Gabes pocket. Walking until you couldn't see the lady anymore you then started running down to your room. As you unlocked the door you heard sirens pulling into the parking lot of the hotel. No doubt it as for the assassination of the high ranking Tanner Becker. You rushed in closed the door right behind Gabe. You then pushed him on the bed and he looked at you confused.
"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He asked
"The cops are going to look through every room and being intimate makes people uncomfortable" you said as you heard the door next to yours.
You straddled Gabes lap and pushed his coat to the floor leaving you in only your underwear.
He immediately kissed you and grabbed your waist.
"Police open up!" They yelled out a warning
"We are coming in!" The broke down the door revealing you and Gabriel with your hands all over eachother.
"Excuse me? Do you mind? Take your eyes off my wife!" Gabe yelled at them while grabbing the sheet and pulling it over your breasts.
"I'm sorry sir!" They said and ran over to the next room.
You got off of him and pulled his coat back on.
"We need to go know" he nodded in response.
You two made your way out of the room and he grabbed your waist as you walked. You made it down the stairs and walked out the backside and made your way into the forest to avoid any other cops.
You winced feeling your bear feet against the twigs and wood chips. Gabriel took notice and let you ride on his back, holding you without a sweat. Once you made it far enough into the woods it was safe to call Athena to pick us up.
"Athena? Can you hear me?"
"Yes, would you like me to send a ship to your location?"
"Yes"
"The ship will arrive in 5 minutes" she said in her robotic voice.
Gabe our you down on a log and he sat next to you as you waited for the ship to arrive.

*timeskip back to base*

When you made it back to base you where to go to Jacks office immediately. You sighed and looked up at Gabriel who was waking next to you. He had been almost completely silent the whole way back to base. Making it to Jacks office you opened the door and walked in.
"Sit!" Jack demanded in a harsh tone.
You both sat down still in your mission clothes so for you again it was just his coat and your underwear. You where uncomfortable by this but they didn't give you a chance to change.
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU TWO HAVE DONE! YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO GO THERE GET HIM DRUNK AND GET HIM TO TELL YOU WHERE THE SHIPMENT HE STOLE WAS! BUT INSTEAD YOU KILLED HIM AND ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!" He slammed his fist down on his desk.
"REYES WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY HE GOT KILLED?" you caught his eyes looking down your body as you clenched it tighter around your body in hopes to cover up any exposed skin left. Gabriel just continued to looked down while holding his fists in order to not lash out.
"YOUR CASES WILL BE EXAMINED VERY CLOSLY ONCE AGAIN!" He yelled before dismissing us.
You and Gabriel walked to your room and your tiredness finally hit you like a rock. You had walked by several people on the way to your room, they all looked at you and Gabriel as you wobbled down the hallway. You both looked exhausted and pissed.
Sitting down on your bed you looked up at Gabriel who was standing in front of you not making eye contact.
"Gabe? What's wrong?" Your voice cracking in the process.
"I'll be back in a while" that's all he said as he made made his way out, closing the door quietly behind him. 
You felt a tear slip down your cheek as you felt as if you did something wrong. You slowly got up and went to take a hot shower. Rinsing off your body you pulled your towel around you and walked out into the cold room. You had taken about an hour shower but you had felt so much better afterwards.
Hearing the door open you walked down the small hallway to find Gabriel stumbling down it.
"Gabe?" He looked up at you
He was somewhere between drunk and sober. Gabriel could sometimes be unpredictable when he was drunk.
"(Y/n), come here" he said while still walking closer to you.
You didn't know whether you should or should not walk towards him. You slowly made your way towards him knowing he would never hurt you.
Once you two made it to each other he grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a deep kiss. His breath smelled like hard whisky.
You went to pull away but his grip on you only got tighter. You placed both hands on his chest and tried to push away again.
"Gabriel stop! What's gotten into you!" You said finally able to push him away.
"What's gotten into me?!" He grabbed your arms and shook you.
"Your making me crazy! (Y/n) you smell like him! He kissed you! He touched you!" He then slowly began to loosen his tie from his neck.
You looked at him in sadness while reaching up to his cheek.
"Gabe I already told you I'm not going anywhere, you are my one and only. So if it bothers you that much then make it so it doesn't"