n i n e t e e n

A/N: graphic depictions of sexual activity are expressed in this chapter. But, there's some fluffy content towards the end!

It's long...

━━━━ ☔︎ ━━━━
Internal Noise
━━ ☔︎ ━━

He scooted his body closer to the edge when I started to pull down his pants, then his boxers, finally setting him free. A small "ah~" could be heard in the room—his reaction to the cold air conditioning of my place.

I smirked inching closer to him, grabbing his half-hard member in one delicate hand, giving it a few encouraging pumps. I looked up, and much to my surprise, his cheeks were flaming red.

He's shy? How cute.

I wet my lips before attaching them to his aching member, leaving small wet kisses from the tip to the base. Hyuck's breath kept hitching as he grew harder in my hand. I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Ah~"

I wrapped my lips around his tip, slowly making my way down, taking in as much of him as I could. I went back up and detached my lips with a loud plop, but he grabbed my hair and guided my head back down between his legs, eager for me to finish what I started.

I took him in my mouth again, circling my tongue around him. I kept bobbing my head up and down, stroking a hand over the part my mouth couldn't reach. He threw his head back, breathily moaning my name.

The sound only made me go faster, and soon after I felt him twitch him my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks around him, bringing my other hand up to play with his balls. He twitched again and I hummed in response, knowing how close he was.

"Fuck..." he groaned as he pushed my head down further, forcing me to gag, as he started to fuck my mouth. Not long after, I felt a warm spurt of liquid wash over the back of my throat, and the pool between my legs grew damper.

He pulled out and I was finally able to breathe, coughing a bit because of how far down my throat he went.

I got up, hands on his thighs for support. My kneecaps had grown a bit numb from kneeling on the hard floor for so long. His face was still flushed. Never did I think he would be so shy about getting head.

"Here," he passed me the empty water bottle he drank before, "you can spit it out."

I straddled his lap once again, placing the bottle behind me, and swallowing hard.

His eyes were fixed on my mouth. His lips slightly parted at the sight. Using a finger, I wiped a bit of cum that stained the side of my mouth, then licked it clean, "mmh."

"God, you're filthy," he said lowly.

I smirked, placing my arms around his neck as I kissed him slowly and hard. Out tongues battled each other, and much to my liking, I was winning. That was, until he pressed my clothed core over his once-again-hardening member, making me gasp at the blissful sensation.

"I can feel how wet you are through your shorts," he whispered against my lips. Gripping my hips harder as he rocked my body on his. My breath hitched at the pressure. All the shyness he previously showed washed away in a matter of seconds.

"Ah!" A loud scream left my lips the moment his hand slapped against my ass. It surely left a mark, but based on the smug look on his face, he didn't care at all. He tightened his grip on the abused spot, "you like that?"

I nodded and he proceeded to slap my ass again, making me hiss. It was the most desirable pain I could ask for.

His left hand gripped my chest, while his right made its way down my stomach and to the hem of my shorts.