t w e n t y s i x

━━━━ ☔︎ ━━━━
Internal Noise
━━ ☔︎ ━━

"What- what's going on here?" I asked.

"N-nari... I-I can explain," Eunha started, walking forward and taking a hold of my arm.

What the fuck was this? Wasn't she with Jaehyun? They seemed so happy... what the hell? How could she do this to him?

I shook her grip off, too shocked to completely process everything that was unfolding in front of my eyes.

I locked eyes with Mark, who quickly looked away, gulping hard.

"How could you do this?" I spoke, "both of you." They were silent. Just looking at me with pleading looks. I scoffed and turned around.

Eunha grabbed my arm again, "Nari! Please don't tell Jae-"

"Don't-" I exhaled loudly, turning to face them once again.

The shock I felt was starting to disappear and was being replaced with anger. How could they be so shameless? Sleeping over? Walking to the door without a care in the world? As if they weren't doing anything wrong.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves down, "I don't want to hear it."

"Nari, wait! Nari!" I heard her voice call after me as I walked away.

I quickly reached a bus stop and made my way back home.

Without realizing it, I started to laugh.

I'm such a fucking idiot! Trying to set that bastard up with Kami while he wrecked yet another relationship!

My laughing only got louder. I was sure the people around me on the bus thought I was crazy.

This is ridiculous! What type of person does that? Hah... and Kami was stupid enough to call off a wedding for him...

Oh wow...

My laughter started to cease. A bitter taste appearing in my mouth at the thought of how heartbroken Jaehyun would be if he found out.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate. My notifications started going crazy. A ridiculous amount of instagram comments coming in at the same time.

What the hell is this?

I scrolled through the comments.

"BoBo is so much better"

"He has awful taste"

"My queen is BoBo! She's so pretty not like this bitch"

Who the hell is BoBo?

I deleted the comments and turned my page on private, sure that those people had the wrong account. I had enough stress as it was.

— ☔︎ —

I reached my classroom and all the kids were standing around, being incredibly loud.