t h i r t y e i g h t

A/N: Sorry for posting so late... had a lot of writing to do, but oh my god!!

7k reads!

I honestly can't believe how fast this book is growing! Like, every time I open it, it has more and more reads :') it makes me so happy!

Thank you everyone!!

━━━━ ☔︎ ━━━━
Internal Noise
━━ ☔︎ ━━

The sun shone brightly in the sky and the wind blew on my dress swiftly as I stood on the second floor balcony, smelling the flower-scented spring breeze.

It was beautiful.

The day, the villa, everything was just beautiful.

"What are you doing out here?" A pair of arms encircled my waist. I placed my hands on his as his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Just enjoying the view," I smiled to myself.

"How did Jaemin even find this place?"

"Beats me," I turned around, "all I care about is that I'm here with you." I placed a delicate kiss on my boyfriend's plump lips.

He pouted when I pulled away, "yeah... did you have to invite Taeyong though?"

"Aw, c'mon. He's my best friend, I want you guys to get along. Plus, he was just gonna stay home all break and mop around looking all sad and alone..."

"He hates me."

"He does not! He just doesn't know you yet. Just give him a chance," I tugged on his shoulder, "please?"

He sighed, "okay, fine. I'll try."

I grinned at his approval, "yay! Let's go do something fun now!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room and downstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Jeno asked. He was sitting on the sofa, munching on some snacks.

"The beach," I said happily, "I can see it from the balcony upstairs! Wanna come?"

"And third wheel? I'm okay, thanks."

Hyuck laughed, "you know you could've invited someone. Renjun did."

At the mention of his name I turned around inspecting the room for any sign of him.

He must be coming later.

By then, the only people in the villa were Jaemin, Sanghee, Jeno, Hyuck, and I. I wondered at what point Taeyong would show up. I really wanted him to come. Hopefully inviting him was the right thing to do.

"You know where we are if you change your mind," I said as we walked out the house.

The shore couldn't have been more than five minutes away. We got there almost instantly.

The faraway waves broke silently in the distance, letting white foam paint small figures in the blue sea. The sand was warm under our feet as we walked closer to the water.