Chapter 34: A Painful Punishment

!THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES GORE AND DEATH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Mina woke up slowly, feeling a sharp pain in her head. Once her vision focused, she realized that she was tied to a chair. The pink-skinned girl struggled against her restraints, looking upward. In front of her stood a familiar red-haired boy. "K-Kirishima...?" She weakly asked, looking terrified. He laughed, stepping into the light. "Looks like you finally woke up." He noted, cracking his knuckles.

As her eyes darted across the room, Mina noticed that Kirishima held no weapon. "W-What are you going to do?!" She questioned, fearing for her life. Kirishima looked at her with a smile as he pulled a knife from his pocket. "Loose lips get cut. Don't ask questions." He replied, glancing at the knife and then back to the terrified girl.

"Besides, why would I tell you? That ruins all the fun." Kirishima said the last word darkly, jabbing the knife into Mina's sensitive flesh. She screamed in pain, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. He only pushed the knife farther into the skin of her arm, wanting her in as much pain as possible. "Please! S-Stop!" She begged, watching as her blood dripped onto the floor. 

Kirishima growled, forcing the knife even farther. It pushed through Mina's arm, now sticking out of the other side. She screamed again, balling her hands into fists. The red-haired boy breathed heavily as he stared down at her, ripping the knife from her skin. He discarded it, throwing the sharp object off to the side. "W-What..?" She questioned, her petrified glance meeting his.

"Who needs a knife when I have a quirk?" Kirishima rhetorically asked, hardening his left hand and throwing a hook at Mina's face. His fist hit her with tremendous force as the girl nearly bit her own tongue off. In at attempt to retaliate, she shot acid at the red-haired boy. He easily dodged, whistling in anger. 

Kirishima punched Mina in the gut harshly, recoiling as fast as possible. The pink-skinned girl threw up, her vomit covering the front of her shirt. The boy gripped onto one of her horns. "I've always wanted to do this." He mentioned, ripping it from her skull. She screamed in pain, feeling the blood start to drip down onto her face. Deep red obscured her vision.

"Please, no. K-Kirishima, I'll do anything! Just s-stop." Mina pleaded, just wanting her pain to end. The boy laughed. "I don't think so. You deserve this." He replied, grabbing one of her arms and ripping it from its restraints. She looked up at him with fear as he forced her elbow upward, breaking her arm. An ear-piercing cry sounded in the room as she tried to pull away.

Instead, Kirishima pulled too. He put his foot on her chest and pulled her arm out its socket. Tears fell down Mina's cheeks as she tried desperately to escape. The red-haired boy smiled with satisfaction. He walked off, into the darkness. Mina watched his form leave with both relief and worry. Her heart dropped when she saw him twirling a sledgehammer in his hand.

"This is going to be fun." Kirishima mused as he neared Mina, smiling like a maniac. He lifted the hammer above his head and slammed it downward, shattering the bones in her legs. She cried out again, begging and pleading for him to stop. For him to kill her. Instantly, his hand wrapped around her throat. His grip tightened as she struggled for breath. "Shut up. Shut up!" He yelled, squeezing tighter and tighter.

Mina choked hopelessly, looking at her old friend with scared eyes. As she was about to pass out, Kirishima let go. He looked her up and down, rolling his eyes. The boy turned around, beginning to walk away. Just as she thought he was about to leave, he turned around and threw another hook at her face. 

Kirishima grasped her other horn in his hand, using it to twist her head before snapping it off. "You're crazy! W-What the hell is wrong with you?!" Mina screamed, trying to ignore all the pain that she was in. The red-haired boy smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Is that really what you want your last words to be?" He asked, looking down at her. Her eyes widened.

"W-Wait! No! Please! Don't kill me!" Mina begged, wanting nothing more than to escape. Kirishima looked at his nails boredly. "Ten... nine..." He started counting down, watching her expression change again. Panic consumed her mind. "I'm sorry! P-Please don't do this!" She exclaimed.

"Five... four..." Kirishima continued with no emotion present on his features. Mina's mind raced as her eyes darted around the room. "We used to be friends! D-Does that mean nothing to you?!" She asked. The red-haired boy glanced at her. "One." He finished, his cold and unforgiving gaze seeming to go right through her.

"Goodbye, Mina," Kirishima said, smiling. She looked at him, completely frozen. "No, p-please!" She yelled, but it was too late. Kirishima grabbed both sides of her head, twisting as hard as he could. He stepped back, dusting himself off and sighing. A frown adorned his features. Now he had to make the effort of hiding the body. 

Kirishima shrugged, leaving the room. He could deal with everything else later. Right now, all he wanted was to see you. The red-haired boy made his way up the stairs, entering his guest bedroom. There you were, fast asleep. He smiled to himself, happy to see that you hadn't disobeyed him. After changing and cleaning himself off, he walked over to where you slept.

You looked calm and at peace. It was almost like you weren't in this mess at all. Kirishima brushed your hair out of your face, cupping your cheek in his hand. Unknowingly, you nuzzled into his touch. He laughed to himself, leaning down and kissing your forehead. "I love you so much." He muttered, laying down next to you and hugging your small form to his chest. If only you had known what he had just done.

~

"S-So Kaminari and Shinso don't have her e-either..."

"That can only mean one thing!"

"But can it? What if there's a-another person that we didn't know about?"

"Relax! I'm sure there isn't! Besides, even if there was, we could track them down no problem!"

"I-I guess you're right... what d-do we do?"

"For now, all we can do is wait. Just a little bit longer. Trust me, she'll come to us."

"W-What the hell is that s-supposed to mean?"

"You'll see!"