Obsession Over Love {TodoDeku Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You glanced around, gulping nervously. It wasn't like it was an easy decision. You thought back to each of them in turn, to all the time you spent with them. "I... I choose Todoroki and Midoriya." The words escaped your mouth before you had even realized. They both glanced at each other, smiling. Working together would be annoying, of course, but they were happy as long as they had you. 

"Oh, doll, you have no idea how much this means to us," Midoriya spoke, looking truly happy. Todoroki nodded. "Really, princess. Thank you. You really are everything to us." He said, trying to contain his excitement. It would be a long eternity with them.

~

Todoroki and Midoriya were kind to you. Well, as much as the two psychopaths could. They never let you out of their sight, requiring one of them to be with you at all times. This was annoying, but you understood. The thought of someone taking you away from them was unbearable. 

"Princess?" Todoroki asked, looking down at you. A soft blush came to your face. It still gave you butterflies when he said that. "Hm?" You hummed in response, averting your gaze. Todoroki was smiling softly. He usually did. Well, when he was with you, at least. "Midoriya and I were thinking about taking you to a movie next week. What do you think?" He offered, his loving gaze making you blush.

You thought about it for a moment. It sounded nice. Really nice. "Sure! It sounds like fun!" You smiled, excited. Dates with the three of you were always eventful, especially whenever someone tried to hit on you. You'd have to politely tell them the two were your boyfriends before dragging said boys off and convincing them not to murder whoever it was. 

Todoroki softly smiled. "As you wish, my love." He brushed your hair out of your face, kissing your forehead. Midoriya happened to come home just then. "Having fun without me? That's mean..." He trailed off, although he wasn't mad. You knew that. Softly giggling, you opened your arms for a hug. "Don't be silly. Shoto was just telling me about that date idea you had." You explained. 

Midoriya immediately went into your arms, smiling down at you. "I figured. You two wouldn't do anything without me. I know that much, doll~" He purred, making you shiver. You didn't think you'd ever get used to hearing those nicknames.