Sweet Sweet Innuendos {TodoBakuDeku Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

Your gaze trailed to the floor. It was a high-stakes question. Your answer could affect the rest of your life. "I-I choose Shoto, Katuski, and Izuku." You answered, shy and hesitant. The three exchanged glances with each other. Well, they had already been working together before. This couldn't be much different, right?

~

It took a little while for the three to adjust, but they did. Of course, they still didn't like sharing you. There were often malicious glares between them. However, this faded after a while as they grew to tolerate each other. You were happier than you'd ever been. The three took care of you and treated you well, contrary to before.

Midoriya was kinder, and decently shyer, as he had been in the beginning. His touch was often gentle and hesitant. He preferred more innocent things. Forehead kisses, cuddles, movie nights, and the like. His innocence struck you as absolutely adorable. However, it often meant that Todoroki and Bakugo would steal the spotlight.

Todoroki treated you like a princess. He was gentle (most of the time) and caring. Although, he did his fair share of teasing you. He was the passionate type, although PDA wasn't his forte. He'd get shyer in public. However, when you were at home, he got substantially bolder. Todoroki was more of a traditional lover. He liked to take you out on fancy dinner dates, or out to parks. Sometimes, the two of you would watch the stars together.

Bakugo was... well, Bakugo. He remained his bold, hot-headed self. His touch was rougher, more filled with passion. He, of course, was a teasing bastard. He loved nibbling on your neck or collarbone in public to mess with you. Bakugo preferred more bold or out-there dates. No "boring" movie or dinner dates. He often took you to places like arcades, or other more exciting places. All in all, more of the thrill-seeking type. 

"Hey, teddybear~" Bakugo called, hugging you from behind. You squeaked quietly, sighing slightly. "Katsuki, I'm a little busy-" You tried to say, before getting interrupted by Todoroki, who had stepped in front of you. He stared down at you with his usual teasing gaze. "Come on, princess~ Katsuki and I were just going to ask for cuddles, is all." He purred, although you could tell he was lying. 

"G-Guys, really. I'm busy." You tried to say it firmly, but it didn't work. Neither male budged. You huffed, pouting. They often did this. "I say we go get little Izuku. Then, the four of us can go 'cuddle' upstairs~" Todoroki proposed, looking over to Bakugo. The ash-blonde nodded with a confident smirk. You had a bad feeling about this...