Love

Nine

"Good morning....", I heard a soft voice greeted me. I opened my eyes slowly. I could feel the warmth of the person who held me in his arms for the whole night.

"Ermm, sorry, are your arms okay? Must be numb, I am heavy", I said groggily. Trying to sit up, but was pulled back down. A playful kiss was planted on my lips. I tried to turn away. No, I just woke up, no, no. A large hand held my face in place and smothered it with kisses.

"Joooonggg!", I protested, "Stop, I, my breath stin...", I was whooped in another kiss. He kissed, and laughed, and kissed again. Okay. Just let it be, I was fighting a horny bull.

"There, isn't it easier to just kiss me back rather than fight?". He smiled and gave another kiss to my cheek.

"You're liked this since last night! My lips already cracked!".

"Ahhh, if not the lips, where should I kiss you then? Here? Or here?". This was worse, he started to lick the ring of my ear and went down to bite my neck. The bull was teasing me again. What's with his hormone that suddenly spiked like this? God!.

This couldn't be, using my hands and my knees, and what little strength that I had, I pushed him away.

"Awww..arghhh...", he was scrunching in pain. I must had pushed his injured shoulder too hard. Damn. I sat up, went to his side and immediately rubbed his shoulder carefully.

"Sorry, sorry...you should have stop when I ask you to..", I said guiltily. After the pain had subsided, Joong opened his eyes back and looked at me.

"Don't have much time, so I need to use every chance I've got..".

I cupped his face and kissed that pouting mouth. Bad breath be damned.

"Better? Lets go shower..". I said, stood up and moved to the bathroom.

"Together?", I heard him asked, playful but also hopeful.

"You're wasting time now, Joong.." I said and entered the bathroom.

Just liked a flash, the bull came in too and immediately close the door. Hmm, must be the raging adrenaline rush, so fast.

**********

We went downstairs and saw P'Mook in the kitchen.

"Hello lovebirds!". I gave P'Mook a killer look. "What?! Am I right, or am I right?".

Joong just casually kissed my cheek and walked to P'Mook. My face turned pink. He greeted P'Mook and they whispered gleefully liked a close friend while looking at me that stood in the same spot.

"Don't be so shy Nai, we're all adult here", P'Mook said with twinkling eyes. She must be delighted, as she always dreamed of seeing me and Joong together. This was just liked another drama play that she followed, only it's become a reality. I shook my head and sat with them to have breakfast. This was what I'd been dreaming of for such a long time. Talking and having a light morning surrounded by people that l love. Happy. God, I am happy.

Joong

Nine was driving. We were on the way to the sanctuary, again. The sanctuary was that kind of place; it captured your heart at first look and you could never let go. It was beautiful, tranquil, the people and animals mingling together, undivided, unconcern about the fast pace life liked in the city. You'd be surrounded by a huge comforting umbrella of big old trees, lying under the vast blue sky. Our first date. I was delighted.

As soon as we arrived, I was surprised to see the staffs greeted Nine so casually. I looked at Nine, my eyes asked for an explanation. Nine pulled my hand and introduced me to everyone. After the introduction, we were given boots and gloves to help clean the surrounding area and feed the elephants.