29. Self-control

The next couple weeks would roll right by; Stevie had stopped staying over since she was going through an internal struggle and she needed to stop hanging out with him. She just knew she had to especially since he was up and roaming around, still taking it easy, though eating normal food again---he didn't need much help especially since his wife practically unpacked his entire condo and even decorated.

The blonde was so out of control of her emotions that it frustrated her to no end---sometimes there was only one thing to do. Something to get her mind off of Lindsey.

Ben opened the door to his penthouse-apartment and he was a little shocked to see her so early in the morning.

"Hey, what are you--"

She cut him off instantly by kissing him and she shoved him back into his place, kicking the door shut behind her. Pulling her lips away, she took her coat off, revealing a simple red, silk and lace nighty in which was extra short.

"Well, good morning to you too," he smirked, ready to welcome her better.

"Less talking, more touching," she pushed him back into the couch and she kicked her heels off. Coming forward, she sat on his lap, straddling his front. She swiftly fixed her hair to lay on one side of her neck and she laid one hand on his shoulder while letting the other grip his hair---getting ready to attack him with a firm kiss.

···

Helping her put her coat on, he was already redressed and just in a semi afterglow of their quick though spontaneous moment. He didn't expect that from her at all, but he wasn't necessarily complaining either.

Turning around, she faced him with a smile and she tied the front of her coat in place. "Thank you for the early morning delight..." she simply stated, patting his chest gently.

"Yeah, no problem," he smirked as he combed her blonde strands back. "Are you okay?" he then asked, seeing that she was a tad timid from when she came in taking authority.

"I am now," she settled her hand over his in which was pressed to her neck. She then leaned onto the tips of her high heels just so she could kiss him. "I'll see you later."

"Well, call me and maybe we can get together?" he assured.

"Sounds good," she backed away. "Once again, I thank you," she winked before heading out. As she did so, she took a sigh of relief when she made her way through the building and to her vehicle.

She knew her aggression was coming out in a way it had never done before, but she was seemingly okay with it. She liked getting the pent up anger and questions out in that sort of way---maybe it wasn't healthy, but it was helpful when she couldn't sleep at night; when all she could think about were the ways each man made her feel.

When she returned to her house, she entered to the scent of breakfast and for one mere moment, all she could hope was that it was Lindsey cooking, even though he didn't live there.

Entering the living room, she came through, just to see her mother flipping pancakes and making bacon.

"TeeDee, where have--" she turned to face the girl and it only caused her to pause her sentence. "TeeDee..." she lingered as she took in her attire.

Stevie looked down at her high heels, bare legs under the coat and of course the lace to her nighty was peeking out the top of her opening coat. She tossed her purse to the side, "Let me get acquainted," she simply replied.

Barbara rose her brows and sighed as she turned to continue with breakfast.

After kicking her high heels off, the blonde shot up the stairs and she started taking her coat off in the midst of the small jog.