45. Presentation Day

This morning, the blonde would be nice and chipper for her morning considering she had to give a long presentation. She'd be in the position of a teacher for the first time in a long time because back when it was just herself and Lindsey, she often substituted at the elementary school that was near by. It was totally different than teaching young police enforcement, but it was still teaching.

It was early when she got up; three a.m. to be exact, when she decided to get up and trail downstairs in order to get to Lindsey's room. All she wanted was a little good luck and motivation for the day ahead.

"Y'know, sneaking down here is kind of fun," as she laid in bed with him, just to kiss his cheek. "Kinda like when we were younger and we were in the band and nobody knew we were together, not even our parents."

Rubbing the side of her arm, he kind of smirked. "We didn't sneak around that long," he added.

"I know, but for a few months... I mean, nobody knew till later and we did sneak around especially since my parents hadn't met you or the band."

"That's true," he recounted. "Remember when I took the car out in the middle of the night? We went to the woods. That was terrifying, I thought my dad was going to kill me."

"Of all the places in San Jose and you decided that the woods was a good place to not get caught," she laughed, burying her head into his chest. "I was terrified of being in the woods, not getting caught by our parents. You told me to focus on the stars..."

He chuckled and he kissed her head. "We had a good time that night."

Stroking his chest, "We haven't had this in a long time," she added, gently pressing her lips to his flesh.

"Yeah, it's nice."

"I missed it very much... All of it."

"I did too," he assured, sitting up a little bit.

"I'm sorry. I know it's early, but I do have a long day ahead of myself," she kind of brought her leg up in order to get on him.

He slid his hand up her leg and instead of letting her get on, he motioned for her to stay where she was.

With her leg bent, she could already feel the slight butterflies within her tummy, just from his taking initiative. "Didn't think you were awake enough for that..."

"You'd be surprised," he responded, lifting the silk of her nighty up and over her hips. Hooking his fingertips on the hem of her lace panties, he slowly pulled them down, though he immediately let his lips contact her lower tummy.

···

Getting prepared at the station way in advance since she was a perfectionist, she was fixing the layout of the chairs, fixing the projector for the presentation to be clear and seeable without issue, she got her paperwork in order and she wrote prior notes to herself.

When getting ready in the morning, she put on a dark brown, almost charcoal toned pantsuit on and under she wore a cream business appropriate blouse; no cleavage showed even if Andrew was going to be there, and she wore simple boots. Her hair was straight as always and her makeup was natural.

The door, in which was to the room she was in for the presentation, opened and in cane Ben and he was dressed as he normally did to work, in a suit.

"Hey," he smiled gently, and he pecked lips with her.

"Hi," she put her attention up. "Do you have all your notes and cues?"

"Mhmm," he nodded and he pulled them from the inner pocket of his jacket.