Unrequited✔️

Miyeon

It's almost midnight and Shuhua still isn't home yet, I'm starting to get worried.

I immediately went to Soyeon and Soojin to ask if Shuhua updated her where she is or is she coming home come yet but they were just as clueless as me.

Soyeon was already sleeping, Soojin grabbed her phone to check if there's a text from Shuhua but didn't find any. "we thought she's here that's why Soyeon slept already. That kid. I'll just text her unnie."

Before she could even grab her phone on the bedside table, I quickly stopped her, "No, I'll text her."

She nodded, "Just tell us when she's home."

To: Shushu❤

'Where are you? We're all getting worried here. Call me when you're on your way home, but not when you're driving. Get home safe, I love you shu!

Wait, that 'I love you' sounds weird. Are you out of your mind, Miyeon??

But I do love her, I don't wanna erase it.

'Where are you? We're all getting worried here. Call me when you're on your way home, but not when you're driving. Get home safe, luv u shu!'

Sent!

That will do I guess?

How I wish I was Soojin even at least for a day. I wanna be the receiving end of Shuhua's affection too, I wanna see her look at me the way she looks at Soojin.

After a few minutes my phone vibrated from my pocket, then I saw Shuhua's name on the caller ID. Here I am smiling like a fool again, ah Yeh Shuhua how dare you make me feel like this.

Miyeon unnie, sorry Tzuyu and I had a little fun tonight, I also met one of the TWICE members, Chaeyoungie, she's really cute. I know you like cute.

"You got me really worried, I'll wait for you okay?"

You don't have to unnie, it's already late.

"I insist."

Okay, bye I'm going to drive now unnie.

...

While I wait for Shuhua, I decided to stay in the veranda with thick blankets to keep me warm. I was just playing with my phone to keep me entertained but then I heard a voice talking behind me.

"Can't resist her eh?"

My head turns to her direction and I was greeted by a wide devious grin from Minnie who's standing in the doorway in her pink pajamas.

"Aren't you worried for her? It's almost midnight and she's the only one who isn't home yet." I scowled at her, I can't believe how defensive I can still be even if I know I'm being this painfully obvious.

"Of course I am, I felt relieved when she called you but you didn't have to wait here outside." She replied, then she walked towards the seat beside me and sat there.

"So?" I asked.

She huffs, looking a little exasperated, "Oh come on Miyeon, as if I don't notice how you look at her. How jealous you are when she shows all her love to Soojin. How you take care of her differently than the other members, I've never seen anyone as whipped as you dumbass."

Okay Miyeon, don't let your guards down. Just keep on denying it until she stop,  "She's the youngest, of course, she will receive more care from her unnies. What are you even trying to say? That I like her, in a different way?"