No more pretension

"What the fuck is your problem Soojin?"

Shuhua is confused with what's happening, this is the first time she saw her unnies like this. Especially, Soojin. She's the calmest among all of them.

Alcohol must have taken over her.

Soojin got to her senses and realized people were looking at them, so she ran outside. She's embarassed because this is Tzuyu's birthday and she didn't wanted to ruin the party. She quickly ran outside in shame, the three followed her.

The people inside shrugged the sudden commotion and continued partying.

Soojin finally stopped in the parking lot and slopped her butt on the floor, almost in the verge of her tears. 'Why do I feel like crying?" She didn't know that the three (Miyeon, Shu, Ryujin) was watching her behind the car before she starts crying.

Miyeon stopped Shuhua and Ryujin to come near her, "Stay here, I'll go get her." She pleaded. The two younger nodded.

Miyeon came closer to Soojin. "Soojin, what the hell is your problem?"

Soojin looked up and quickly wiped her tears when she saw it's Miyeon. She messily stood up in front of her. "You, you are my problem. Why do you keep on pulling Shuhua away from me, you don't want me to be near her, call her, text her. I get it that you're head over heels for her, I know how much you love her and now that she's finally your girlfriend but I can't seem to be happy with it and can't fucking understand why." She said while crying her eyeballs out. "I'm sorry."

Miyeon felt like she swallowed her tongue, she can't seem to find the right word to say. 'That's it, I lost. Soojin loves her too.' She smiled weakly and tried as much as she can not to cry. She then pats Soojin's back to make her feel better.

The next thing she knew, Soojin is hugging her. She hugged back as soon as she got to her senses, they stayed like that until she stops sobbing.

As soon as they broke the hug, Miyeon had the courage to say what's on her mind. "Do you love her?" both of them can't keep an eye contact.

Soojin stiffened. She looks like she can't deny it nor say yes because she's still confused. "O-of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"No, what I mean is do you love her? Like, in a romantic way?"

Again, Soojin was silenced. She's finally sober.

Miyeon released a heavy sigh. "If you do, please make it clear for her and don't act like you're jealous. Stop giving her mixed signals. You don't know how much it hurts."

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows "What are you talking about? How about you? Do you really love her?"

The older gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as her blood starts to boil. "Of course I love her, more than everything. Don't you ever question my love for her, I was always there whenever she's crying her ass out because of you. I know exactly how it feels loving someone from afar and it fucking hurts." Soojin averted her eyes to Miyeon who's also in the verge of crying. She looked at her as if she doesn't know anything but she just needed to assure if her guts were right. "And it hurts seeing her like that, because I love her so much."

"Yes, what you're thinking is true. Please don't make me say it, this isn't the right place to breakdown." She chuckled bitterly.

"I,, I guess I have feelings for Shuhua but she's already you're girlfriend."

"Scratch that, that ain't real she lied to you, and to herself. She would never see me the way she sees you..... Never mind let's get out of here." She shed a single tear and pulled Soojin with her to where she left Shuhua and Ryujin. But Ryujin was nowhere to be found.