New home

Shuhua's POV

'Just don't hurt Miyeon unnie'

Why would Yuqi say that? Why I can't get it out of my head. Why would I hurt her, as if she's in love with me? Wait, that's not impossible. But that's ridiculous.

It's been weeks now since I started the relationship deal with Miyeon unnie, far from what I expected it wasn't just great, it was the best. She always takes me out in our spare time.

We got a lot to do the past few weeks and busy schedules ahead. Soyeon unnie starts spending more of her time at the studio again, she's working on something already. Yuqi was always with her since she wanted to write a song for our next album. It's exciting.

Today I'm with Miyeon unnie and Minnie unnie at the dance studio. Managernim told us to start a vlive later.

Soojin unnie? She's most probably spending time with her girlfriend right now because I heard their group will be busier for the next few weeks, since they will be having a comeback soon. So soon actually, 'Wanna be' was just a few months ago.

It hurts seeing Soojin unnie distancing herself, she's the one who said not to avoid her but now she's avoiding me. It started after the day I told her that Miyeon unnie and I are in a relationship, could it be that she's jealous? Of course not, stop daydreaming Yeh Shuhua she will never felt that way towards you.

I hate to say that I am slowly getting used to her, how I witness their lovey-dovey moments when Ryujin visits her at our dorm, how I see her happily smiling because of her, how she laugh, I saw it all. I even saw them kissed, I cried that time. But as the day passes by, I am able to bear the pain inside my chest.

It was all thanks to Miyeon unnie, I don't deserve her kindness. She would let me feel that I deserve everything in this world. We both saw Soojin and her girlfriend kiss, yes, I was with her and she covered my eyes that time. That was the most painful thing Soojin unnie has ever done to me, funny how she wasn't even aware of it.

"Shuuu, Vlive's about to start, you ready?" A smile crept into my face when I heard her voice.

"Yes Miyeon unnie, I'm coming."

We started the Vlive happy and loud, I missed interacting with our fans. Most of them would always comment 'SooShu', of course I know it, I'm the captain of that ship. A ship that never even sailed.  How I wish it was true.

I also see fans who ship me with Miyeon unnie, the 'Tom and Jerry' couple idea originally came from our fans.

In the middle of the Vlive, Minnie unnie had to leave becaase she have different schedules. So it's just Miyeon unnie and I left, and we just played games where I always lose. Just another random moments with her where she'll aim for a kiss then I will quickly dodge it, read comments, and bicker with her. Unnie is really strong when she carried me, I'm going to watch this again because we literally look like girlfriends when she did that.

Wait, what am I even saying?

After that Vlive, she suggested that we go home first since the other members are still busy.

...

Soyeon's POV

I'm at the studio right now working on something, with Yuqi. She said she wanted to write and co-produce for the next album.

"Unnie?" Her voice got me out of my thoughts. My eyes are still on the notebook since I'm still writing something.

"Yes?"

"Can we take a break for a minute, I just can't focus right now." She said.

"Sure. But why? Something bothering you?" I asked worriedly. "You wanna eat?"