Soojin

Soojin's POV

It's just so nice having rest like this, I get to spend more time with my girlfriend a little longer. I'm currently  at my room lying on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling.

I suddenly remember Miyeon unnie. She said she's going somewhere with Shuhua but she didn't told me where. It's not that it bothers me but I've been noticing the closeness of the two and I am actually happy about it, it's just that, I kinda feel that Shuhua is becoming less and less when it comes to me. 

After that night she went home drunk, her eyes, I saw something different in her gaze, her emotions, agonizing over something I'm not quite sure. Love? I remember the night we talked, she said she's already in love with someone and that's the only reason I have in mind why she's been gloomy these days. I felt kinda useless in her current situation, but it's good to know that Miyeon unnie was always there for her. At least there's still someone whom she can lean on now, especially when I'm not around.

Miyeon must have taken care of her really well, I just don't know why but there's a part of me doesn't like it because I should be the one taking care of Shuhua like how I always do since we became friends. It just feels different.

And these days I noticed, Shuhua doesn't cling that much on me anymore. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but her clinginess had already gotten into my system, like a routine, something that I wouldn't want to end my day without. Maybe I'm not her favorite unnie anymore?

I should stop overthinking about Shuhua, she's probably enjoying her day with Miyeon right now. I always knew Miyeon unnie is in love with her, so I am confident that she'll do her best to make our maknae happy.

Mindlessly, I found myself heaving a sigh at the thought. 

Why am I even sighing? I know happiness is what I should feel, but, it feels different. I don't like this feeling, this has been buried in the ground and it should stay there forever.

After a few moments, I felt my phone vibrated in my hand. It lits up and found a certain name on my lockscreen that instantly made me smile.

Ryujin💘

I'll pick you up in an hour, see you later! I love you.

Oh right, I forgot we have a dinner date tonight. How can I forget?? What the heck Soojin, stop occupying your mind with someone else.

I really don't mind having dinner with her, I love it actually. But I forgot it's Friday and I always cook dinner for the girls every friday. I guess not today, I'm sure they'll understand.

....

After taking a quick shower and dressing myself up, I suddenly felt conscious with my appearance so I immediately went to Soyeon. I found her alone in our room, writing something on her tiny notebook.

"Soyeon-ah this alright?" I looked at her and posed a little. 

Once I finally catch her attention, she puts down her pen and averted her eyes on my direction, looking at me with her teasing grin. "Oh I can see a date huh? It looks okay with me unnie."

I nodded shyly but I made sure her grin won't affect my expression so she won't tease me further. "Are you sure? I don't wanna look underdressed for our dinner."

"No, you looked pretty unnie. I'm sure she'll love you whatever you wear."

"Thanks, sorry for disturbing your? Uhm, writing? .. Are you working on something already?"