Hints

Minnie's POV

I'm so happy for this new couple. I know Miyeon waited for this day to come, and it did. Soyeon suggested to drink tonight and we all agreed, just a little celebration for these two pabo.

Shuhua already told us about her feelings for Miyeon three days ago, that's why Yuqi and I made a bet. Hah and I won. Well, I am also thankful that Soojin and Ryujin's relationship wasn't that affected by what happened.

We're waiting for Soyeon and Yuqi, since they volunteered on buying food and drinks for tonight. And why are they taking too long? It's not like they're going to buy our whole week's grocery.

Shuhua and I are sitting in the couch, Soojin said she'll just talk to Miyeon for a Minute.

"Unnie, I'm getting worried why are they taking so long?" Said Shuhua.

"Don't worry, I'll call them." I grabbed my phone and looked for Soyeon's number, but when I tried to call it, it was unreachable. I tried calling three times but, I got no response.

I tried searching for Yuqi's number and thank God, she answered.

"Yah! Where are you guys? We're getting worried here." I half-yelled.

'Sorry unnie. Soyeon unnie is talking to someone in the phone, I don't know what they're talking about but it's time consuming, they've been talking for I don't know how long, I guess we'll be there in ten minutes.'

I sighed in relief. "Good to know you guys are okay. Just get home already."

'Okay unnie'

"Bye."

....

Miyeon's POV

Soojin and I are in the veranda, she said she'll just talk to me for a minute. I guess I know where this is heading to...

"I'm sorry." she said but I didn't get to respond, I just looked away. I'm not mad at her I swear but I don't know how to deal with this situation.

"I'm sorry for pushing you that night, I didn't meant it. When you told me about Shushu's feelings for me, I know I should be happy, she's my first love but I just can't, yes she's my first love but I was so stupid back then until I met Ryujin. The only one who taught me how to be me, to be real and how it feels to be loved back without thinking of anything else. I'm so sorry if I hurt Shuhua unintentionally, I was hurting too. That night, I realized I was just confused and jealous, because you were able to do something for her that I, should have done back then. I envy your courage. Seeing you like that with her, I realized that you love her the way she deserves, and more than I did—way more than that. Thanks for being there at her worst." Her voice cracks as I feel that she's already in the verge of crying, I tapped her back. "I.. I guess it wasn't for us, but I'm thankful that fate let her meet someone like you." I smiled at her last sentence.

"That's what we do for love right? To stay even at their worst? Please don't be sorry for everything, what's important now is we're all happy with the ones we have right now." I said.

"I know you'll take care of her. I'm happy that she finally felt the same towards you, you were so obvious since we were trainees. That kid is really dense." She let out a soft chuckle.

I gave her another warm smile. "I will take care of her. Thank you."

"Are we cool?" She asked shyly.

"Of course!" then I aggresively pulled her for a hug, I can feel her hugging me back. It felt so warm inside, my heart is finally at ease.

We broke the hug when we heard the opening gate.