Sunsets

A/n: this is the same day Soojin went out with Ryujin.

.....

Third person POV

"Arcade?" Shuhua asked disappointingly.

"What?"

"I thought you're thinking of something romantic, this place doesn't even make my heart flutter. What kind of girlfriend are y-" the younger complained.

"Oh shut up!" Miyeon impatiently held Shuhua's hand, intertwining their fingers, she then starts pulling her inside.

Unknowingly, she managed to make the younger's heart flutter by the sudden gesture. "I want you to enjoy, okay?"

They didn't have any managers with them, but they made sure no one would recognize them, with their caps and black facemasks. Hopefully.

Lucky for them, there wasn't any people in the arcade since most of the students that usually go there are still at school.

After playing for hours, they both decided to play Mario cart and betted that the loser would treat each other food. Wasn't that bad.

"Aahh Unnie that wasn't fair." Shuhua complained after losing the game.

"Wow, I felt hungry for strawberry cake."

The younger was still sulking, treating her food wasn't a big deal. She actually hate losing. Is this even a date?

The older girl once again held Shuhua's hand as if it became her habit. She might look too confident doing that, but her heart was already beating hard. She's actually nervous and shy, but she had to be brave in order to have Shuhua to be with her.

I know this fake relationship thing wasnt a good idea for you to move on. It's selfish and full of desperation, but I can't help, you're all I could think of. And what's more important for me is to see you happy again. I don't wanna see you hurt because it hurts me more. She thought.

Miyeon tapped Shuhua's nose, "Stop sulking, this will be my treat. I just wanna see you lose." She recieved a slap on her arm from the younger as she still continued laughing.

"Yah you're so annoying, why did I even agreed coming here with you." She rolled her eyes, doing what she always does, 'getting annoyed by Miyeon'.

The older was already used to her words, she knew Shuhua was just being like that on a regular basis.

They headed to vintage themed café which Shuhua liked, the atmosphere inside was cool plus the music that passed her taste. It's soothing.

Miyeon knew how Shuhua loved coffee, the weather is really cold so this time she decided to order hot brewed coffee. She watched the younger enjoy the comforting aura that this café has.

Shuhua let herself indulge the comforting ambiance that this place can offer. She did enjoy this whole day with her unnie.

"Do you know what's the best part?" Miyeon interrupted before she could completely zone out.

"What?"

The older smiled as she shifted her head outside, through the glass wall they have a clearer access to the sea. Shuhua did the same, her lips slightly parted because of what she's seeing.

It's sunset.

Both eyes were mesmerized by such an astonishing view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Miyeon asked.

Shuhua averted her eyes to Miyeon's and nodded excitingly. Looking at the sun's departure, the different colors of the sky mixes as the darkness starts to invade, and just by looking at it makes her heart satisfied.