Broken Shushu

Shuhua's POV

"Unnies?" they all hummed in response, all eyes are on me right now and it was kind of uncomfortable. I'm really nervous but I had to do this anyway.

My eyes shifted to each of the girls as I breathe heavily before I speak, "I like girls."

My eyebrows furrowed when I noticed Yuqi was trying hard not to laugh. "I'm not kidding, pabo-yah. I'm gay! I finally said it."

None of the girls responded for almost a minute.

"Yah why aren't you saying anything?? It took me months to think about how will I say this to you and–-" I was yelling my lungs out when Minnie unnie interrupted.

"Pabo, it's because we already know."

"what how?"

She gazed at Miyeon unnie then averted her eye to me. "It takes one to know one."

"W-what do you mean?"

"We all are, shushu." Said Soyeon.

All of them smiled.

"Oh."

Yuqi hit my shoulders, "Yah, I thought Miyeon unnie is the dumbest but looks like someone took the crown." the rest of the girls laughed in unison.

"Yah I'm not dumb." Miyeon unnie retorted.

I can't believe I kept this secret for too long from them without knowing they're already aware of it. Jinja!

Soojin unnie? Does this mean I have a chance? You like girls too?

Ah Yeh Shuhua, even if she likes girls it's probably not you. Give up already.

"I'm happy for shushu, we know how much it means to you and we love you for who you are. We're sisters here, okay?" Minnie unnie said.

Miyeon unnie bursted out and jumped on me to give me a hug, followed by Minnie unnie and the rest of the girls. I feel like I'm free, I can finally talk to them comfortably when it comes hot and beautiful girls. Just kidding.

"Yah, Soojin unnie when will we meet your girlfriend?" After we release the hug, Yuqi blurted out all of a sudden.

Soojin unnie has a girlfriend?

"Oh yeah, I haven't told Shuhua yet." She smiled at me. "But now you know, I want all of you to meet her soon."

Ouch!

All the feeling that was built up for two whole years broke down in an instant.

No tears fell down from my eyes but my heart is tearing apart.

'Oh' was all I could say and just nodded. Even though I wanna cry, I still managed to fake a smile.

I stood up. "Unnies, I-I have to take a rest now. I think I had enough for this day, goodnight." another fake smile flashed into my face before I left them.

While walking towards the bathroom to shower, there, I started busting out crying.

I told you to give up already!

~•~•~•~•~•~

Miyeon's POV

Why is she taking too long? My bladder hurts, I really really have to go.

"Yah Shuhuaaa!! You're there for almost an hour. Let me in, I have to pee, I won't look I promise." I shouted as knock the door harder.

I'm getting worried though, she doesn't take shower this long. Maybe something happened inside?