To love dearest

Inside the dark room where light was no to avail, a glimpse of sunlight escapes the narrow spaces in between the curtains.

An implication of the new morning's arrival; warm and bright.

Another day for another life... and another chance to wake up hearing the music of the chirping birds flying above the city, to feel another coldness from the overnight's breeze, to smell the aroma of the freshly brewed coffee and the bitter-sweet taste it provides.

Waking up to another life is always to be thankful for, despite every despites.

But the most important part of waking up in the morning is posessing an eye that visions life rather a worthy one even in the darkest days.

beep

beep

beep

The nonstop beeping sound coming from the machine became the only sound erupting the whole room.

Add up the faint snores coming from the other girls that are peacefully sleeping after having a long and tiring night.

Meanwhile, a pair of eye suddenly opened but then she closed it again because of the sunlight hitting directly at her face.

Seconds had passed, the light were hurting her eyes so she turned her head to her right side where the machine is standing, that's when she finally noticed the beeping sounds that the machine is creating from the very beginning.

She began to open her eyes and gasped. This wasn't her dorm.

What caught her attention is the dextrose connecting the back of her hand, the lackness of light inside this four walls began to suffocate her.

Her heart raced when a certain memory flashed abruptly into her mind. In an instant, her breathing became a mess and tears started to fall.

She puts her hands on both ears to refrain them from hearing the dreadful crashes of the metals and tires, the sound of the rain, and how she muttered a name before she had a taste of death.

She squeezed her eyes closed in too much force. Her cheeks were a river of tears as her sobs became louder, oblivious of the other girls' presence since she was facing the ceiling.

Meanwhile, Shuhua was resting her head on the Minnie's lap, she was sleeping for less than three hours but then it was cut short when she heard a certain voice that she's been yearning to hear, yet her eyes remained closed.

'Stop depriving yourself of sleep Yeh Shuhua. You're starting to hear things.' She thought to herself.

A tear fell from her left eye because it was a sound of crying.

Shuhua opened her eyes and exhaled in relief thinking she had escaped another nightmare. She's always dreaming of Miyeon, crying.

She was woken up by reality as she realized the sobs were still present.

Her eyes grew wide and jumped out of the couch only to see Miyeon crying on the hospital bed.

Her reflexes was to run to her as if nothing matters anymore, except Miyeon.

Miyeon was harshly crying, unaware of the eyes that's staring intensely at her. "Y-you're awake." Shuhua uttered, it was enough for Miyeon to hear.