Red marker

Miyeon's POV

"Let's stop this."

"What?"

"We can't continue this anymore, this pretension."

Good thing that we already arrived, I stopped the car in front of the gate. I turn my head to her and she was looking down.

I looked away from her. "You heard all our conversation didn't you?"

"Not actually, just the part where Soojin unnie—"

I quickly cut her off, I didn't want to bring back what happened. "Then let's end this."

I guess she didn't heard the part where I said I love her but she doesn't need to know it. Soojin finally admitted that she has feelings for her. How could I fight that?? I'm just pushing myself between them.

"U-unnie?"

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, I needed to control these tears. You've done these for so long Miyeon! Don't be weak right now. I looked back at her and gave her the sweetest smile I could give, "Yes?" I asked.

"Thank you."

........

Fuck! That hurts like hell. I can't get it out of my head until now. Stupid, Miyeon! You're fucking stupid. You're the stupid hindrance to their love story.

It's been Five days now since we ended the deal, I can't say I regret it because at some point of my life I felt loved by her and somehow I made her the happiest.

I stopped talking to her since then, but we do talk when it comes to work. We act like nothing happened like a professional, but I made sure I won't sit beside her during interviews. I already got the magazine we did last time, we look so cute there but I can't smile looking at it. I wanted to tear it apart but I can't.

I also stopped playing with Haku and Mata in the practice room with her, in fact, I rarely go to CUBE now. It's okay with them since, we weren't really that busy. But I heard we'll be having a song for our fans and Yuqi, Minnie and Soyeon will write and produce it with a little help of others.

Shuhua and Soojin were back again. It pains me everytime I see them laughing together and being inseparable, knowing now that they both love each other.

I taught myself not to look jealous in front of them, besides, I always have the playground to cry on. They never saw pain in my face because I always smile, I learned faking it long ago and I have applied it very well in my everyday life. I didn't want to bother anyone anyway.

I took my phone to check what time is it.

5:45pm

I stayed too long in the playground again. I was outside since morning, I ate breakfast and lunch at the restaurant today.

This has been my routine after that night: I would go outside as early as I can, eat outside, spend the whole afternoon at the play ground and when it's dark I go to that abandoned play where I would vandalize the walls and then come home late. Sometimes I get to see Shuhua drinking coffee at the veranda again in the middle of the night.

The sun was already replaced by the moon. Alright, I better leave this place.

It took me 20 minutes to walk there, it was a good exercise for me. I pulled out my markers and dropped my bag on the floor and prepared to draw something on the wall.

I don't know why but I felt like I'm not alone here, like someone's watching or following me, I can feel it ever since I came to the playground.

I opened the flashlight on my phone and looked around the place, it was dark already but I found none. I sighed in relief.