Soojin [Personal Chapter]

A/n: This is a personal chapter for Soojin, you will be able to see her side of the story so you guys can understand her better. Yes, this whole chapter will be her POV but I'll be writing it using Third person POV.

-----

When Soojin was younger, she knew something feels different. Something that she wouldn't consider as normal, that's what the people around her taught her. She hid that urge at the back of her mind and focused on her passion, which is to become an idol.

Everything went normal during her trainee days, she could easily conceal her attraction towards women.

Until, her friend and co-trainee Yuqi came to the practice room with someone. That girl isn't just someone, she's the first girl that made Soojin's heart pound faster. Everyone in the room were stunned by her natural beauty.

"Guys, this is Yeh Shuhua. The new trainee from Taiwan, she can't speak nor understand Korean that's why I'm here. Please take care of her." Shuhua bowed 90 degrees and smiled shyly while tucking her hair behind her ears.

Soojin's gaze never left Shuhua until their eyes meet. They both smiled at each other, but it ended soon when Yuqi pulled her wrist and brought her outside.

"Isn't that girl so pretty?" Minnie beside her said. Soojin being the shy person she is, she just nodded and then looked down.

Her thoughts were all mixed up now because of that girl. She feels happy knowing her, but the fear inside her came as she thought she had burried that urge long ago.

She made herself believe that why she was so drawn to Shuhua is because she sees her as a younger sister but deep down inside, if it's true, she would just take care of her like how she take care of Yuqi.

She gave her extra care.

They became close, Shuhua became louder and funnier as she feels comfortable with Soojin.

But Soojin is a coward.

She had successfully pushed her feelings away knowing that she have a boyfriend at that time, his name is Hui. A fellow trainee from the company. Their relationship wasn't a secret since the company doesn't have dating ban.

Still, she can't deny the fact that she'd likely to imagine herself more with Shuhua than with her own boyfriend. In fact, she never imagined herself with him or any other man in this world.

Why did she enter that relationship anyway?

Because she's scared.

She knows exactly what her heart wants, but her mind takes over her decisions and it decides to do what is appropriate.

What she thought was right.

A few months had passed, they met a new trainee. Her name is Miyeon, Soojin's group of friends would never forget how they met her. She came in looking like a celebrity with her outfit, her aura is as intimidating as an idol already but they found out she's still a trainee just like them.

She was known when they found out she's a former YG trainee, no one asked her what happened.

Miyeon became their friends because of Shuhua, Shuhua would always pull Miyeon with them during lunch until they all got along with her.

Soojin hated it.

Because Miyeon would always get Shuhua's attention.

Miyeon would bravely hug and kiss her even though she would push her away.