chapter 10

taetae with blue hair 🥰

song of the chapter: love maze by BTS

———

chapter 10

And that was how Jennie found herself on a stroll around campus with the two boys, playing 20 questions.

"Favorite food?" Jennie asked.

"Hmm, maybe Italian. Or jjajangmyeon... It's Korean." He added when he saw the curious look on her face.

"Me too! I love pasta." She said a bit excitedly, and Jimin smiled cutely. Taehyung nodded slowly.

"Favorite song?" Jimin asked curiously as he played with a pencil in his hands.

"Hmm, I don't think you guys would know them."

Taehyung hummed. "Try us."

"Okay..." Jennie trailed off in thought. "Home. By BTS."

The pink haired boy froze and gasped out loud. Taehyung groaned and facepalmed himself. "Oh gosh dont get him started on BT-"

"I love BTS!!" Jimin squealed adorably. He grabbed Jennie's arm excitedly and the shorter girl grinned up at him.

"Me too! I've always been a fan of kpop." It was one of the things that she kept to herself and didn't really tell many people about.

Especially knowing the kind of town she lived in. Sure her friends were great, but she was always too nervous to talk about her personal issues.

Taehyung, who walked on the other side of Jimin, was now dragging his feet.

"I think Taehyungie's jealous." He whispered in her ear and nodded to the tall boy.

He was back to being his normally broady self. He was looking straight ahead with not much expression on his face. At first, he seemed to be just in deep thought, but if you look closer, you'd see there was a foreign look in his eyes that made it evident something was troubling him.

Jennie wanted to ask if he was okay, but she didn't think it was her place to. She was just glad that he had someone, someone like Jimin to confide in.

A ringing sound ran through the air and it came from Jimin. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and glanced at the screen. He stopped suddenly and placed the phone by his ear.

"Hello?" he spoke a bit hurriedly.

Both Jennie and Taehyung stopped with him, and she saw the serious look that soon came over his face.

Jimin had been staring at the ground as whoever spoke on the phone talked to him. He slowly looked up, his eyes meeting Taehyung who moved his fingers fluidly.

Jimin hung up the phone after a few seconds and placed the phone in his jeans pocket. "Tae, we gotta go."

Jennie glanced between the two boys anxiously. They were leaving, already? Who was that on the phone and why are they so frantic to leave? She had so many questions that were going unanswered.