[Business Meeting]

(So here we are yet again, with my newest production. Per usual, the cover does belong to me since I drew it, so please do not attempt to steal it, etc. Also, I was going to do my Underswap Sans x Reader, but I had a few things that I wanted to work out with it more before diving into that story. So then, I made the decision to provide you guys with Underswap Sans around the half way mark of this book. But until then, I will leave you guys with this since I have concluded all of my ideas together for it! So enjoy!~)

 But until then, I will leave you guys with this since I have concluded all of my ideas together for it! So enjoy!~)

---No one's Pov---

It was early into the morning, the sun was barely rising into the sky as a less than eager skeleton groaned. He was sitting down against the comfortable cushions in the back of his brother's car with Papyrus, who was much taller than him at the wheel. The seats were cool to the touch since they were made out of leather, which was important for Sans, who wanted to keep himself as presentable as possible.

The two might of been apart of a mafia group, but appearance mattered very much to them. Even the slightest blood stain on their suits could be enough to inspire a change of clothing. "Remind me again, Paps. Why are we drivin' off at this hour in the morning?"

Papyrus sighed at the comment, sensing Sans' hostility with very little effort. His brother was once extremely lazy, but the only remaining part of him that showed that was his desire to sleep through the morning. "HONESTLY, BROTHER. MY INFORMANT WOKE UP AT AN ACCEPTABLE TIME TO GREET ME. I WILL NOT KEEP THEM WAITING ANY LONGER."

Another groan sounded from Sans as he slouched in his seat. A faint sound of jazz music played from the radio to help him with waking up, even though sleep was much more desired. To him, this wasn't a good time for some bussiness meeting. "That's fine n' all, but why'd we bring the pipsqueak?"

In the opposite seat from him, Frisk sat with their neutral expression directed forward. Being more responsible than Sans, they had a seatbelt thrown over their shoulder. Of course, Papyrus wouldn't have It any other way. "MY INFORMANT IS QUITE FOND OF FRISK'S CUTE FACE. THAT IS HOW WE EARNED THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION LAST TIME."

As if to test his brother's theory, Sans leaned over to the small Human that sat beside him and started to squish their cheeks together. They were soft, and easily pushed around by his phalanges. At the gesture, they tried to swat him away pathetically. "P-PAPY! Tell Sans to stoooop!"

"SANS, DON'T MAKE ME PULL OVER AND THROW YOU OUT OF THE CAR." He warned, causing his brother to pull away with a snicker. Frisk patted some sense back into their cheeks, causing Sans to laugh at them. "ANYWAY. THIS NEXT HEIST IS VERY IMPORTANT, SANS. WE WILL NEED ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE CAN GET."

"Yeah Sans!" Frisk cheered with a smile. The skeleton only responded by pressing a knuckle up against his cheek bone in thought. He had to admit that their informant, who literally went by no other name than that, was very helpful to them. They always had information that not even WD. Gaster could give... which was very appreciated by the former Royal Scientist.