[Judge]

So I decided to write this out in an effort to make one of my lovely readers feel better... anyway, I hope that you feel better soon, and that everyone enjoys!~)

---Sans' Pov---

Currently, I was in the best position imaginable.

Now someone would usually frown upon what I chose to do, but I was clearly grinning with some kind of pride... and hearing her words in the morning made it even better. "Sans."

"Well heya, sweets. Sleep well?" I asked with a chuckle. She gave me a look, one that was an obvious mixture of confusion and nonchalance... but I could tell that she wanted some kind of explanation for this.

"Sans. Would you mind explaining our current position? Preferably in detail?" (Y/n) asked, her narrowed eyes were practically peering into the depths of my soul as I flashed her a smug grin.

She tried to sit up, obviously still a little tired despite it only being eight in the morning. Usually she was up a lot earlier, but I guess that work burned her out. Before she could slip away, my arms wrapped around her back and pulled her back down onto my chest. "Well, ya see doll... you said that ya were gonna take the couch. Ya never specified where I had to sleep."

Giving her a bit of a wink, I watched as she stared at me in disbelief. I couldn't help it at this point, and simply snorted at the blank look that she was giving me. Last night was pretty interesting, and I certainly wasn't expecting her to have a relationship with Undyne... especially not one that had to do with her talents for playing pool.

That was also a surprise to me. I mean, how many gals know how to actually play that game? A female Monster maybe... but a female Human? Something about her has been throwing me off ever since I met her, but I just couldn't grasp at it. Come to think of it, isn't it weird how when meeting both Tori and Undyne... that both never received her name?

But then, meeting Grillby- he not only received her name, but she decided to stay with him. Then again, he was pretty injured at the time unlike the others. The little miss probably had to stay with him until he was better... but still. Why Grillby? What made him different from her other interactions?

Wait a second... those reports that I found that were labeled shipment... was that a coincidence? All those reports before the informant met us stated that some suspicious character was messing with the Ravens... some person that was preventing them from progressing with the shipment.

All of the happenings took place around Grillby's bar.

All of (Y/n)'s interactions with gang members... was it being in the wrong place at a right time for helping us Monsters? Or did she maybe... plan to be there? Were us Monsters the ones in the wrong place at the wrong time?

I'd have to confirm that by asking Tori and Undyne if they were attacked by Ravens back then... I already knew for a fact that Grillby was involved with them the day that he met (Y/n). But still... what made him different from the others, that she decided to stay with him?

I knew that the Ravens were very strong as a group, and thinking back to when I first met the informant... the gang members that got to me were also Ravens... why does it feel like I'm missing something?

I'm a pretty smart guy, so what the hell am I not getting?

Is she-

"Sans?" (Y/n)'s soft voice echoed through the room, calling me out of my deep thoughts. I blinked at her, readjusting my grip on her body.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright? I tried talking to you, but you seemed to be deeply in thought." She began, her words causing me to relax since I probably seemed a little tense. "Also, I never thought that sleeping on a skeleton would be this comfortable..."