[The Truth]

(Right, so I may of forgot to mention that I have the cover to our next little story complete. Since there are only five more chapters remaining to this book, I figured that I might as well show you guys aha. Hopefully, everyone likes it! Because soon, you will be seeing an Underswap Sans x Reader. Enjoy!~)

---Sans' Pov---

I found myself having a long starting competition with someone that I didn't know how to judge. Snap probably meant well, but then again... he's an Alpha. A head of that organization that was still trying to do his job- family or not. Sure he'll probably protect the little miss, but I ain't taking that chance.

I wouldn't of even considered it. Realistically, I'm not a very trusting guy. Before, when I had no idea that our informant was also the little miss... I didn't trust her at all. It took awhile before I learned to trust her, and that only came with the fact that she was selfless to my friends.

Ugh... friends huh. Guess I probably shouldn't kill her uncle, she might not like that.

The bone that I was holding began to fade into thin air. Snap didn't speak after my threat, which was enough to assume that my message did, in fact, sink in. "Sans... I think cheesecake buddy is unconscious..."

Frisk's voice sounded from behind me, it was gentle yet a little shaken. Not wanting to take my eyes off of the man in front of me, I instead decided to teleport beside (Y/n)'s body. The Alpha seemed oddly amused by the nickname that Frisk gave to their buddy- well... that would be an overstatement. He only smirked briefly.

The dogs in the room were starting to heal themselves enough to become more attentive with our possible threat, so I managed to get some kind of reassurance.

"Kid, I told ya to stay-" I began, but Frisk huffed before crossing their arms.

"Sans, we've been through this! I'm not a dog!"

"You sure? I mean, ya bark just like one." I added cockily. The Alpha watched from a distance with his hands raised defensively. Even if he wasn't showing a threatening edge... I still was acting a bit anxious.

Cautiously crouching down as the kid pouted, my ungloved hand pressed against her cheek. She didn't seem to be visibly in pain, which was good.

Deciding that I wanted her closer, my arms moved under (Y/n)'s body... only to gingerly lift her off of the ground to hold her tightly against my chest. I knew that she was still alive since I could feel her Soul. Her heart beat continued to throb, and I could even make out her pulse once my fingers grazed her wrist. She was alright, for now... at least for the next hour or so...

Frisk seemed to have placed a cloth against her wound, which I held in place to slow down her bleeding...

Though I didn't want to keep her here any longer than necessary. My instincts were driving me insane- and I don't think that Grillbz would appreciate this stalling out either. He was pretty worried about (Y/n) before I left, practically pacing around.