[A Dress]

(So my power went out on Christmas due to a lot of freezing rain. Regardless, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas by giving you this Chapter! Things are going to be picking up for me shortly, as after New Years I generally get a lot more time on my hands. Anyway, enjoy!!~)

---No One's Pov---

Everything was quiet, well... almost quiet. Echoing clicking noises from Sans' soles sounded down the long hallway as he walked towards a distant room. His eye sockets were pitch black, causing the few Monsters in the hallway to nervously move aside.

The skeleton maintained a powerful stride, showing off his aggression with very little effort... which was good considering he'd rather be lazy.

One of his phalanges moved to adjust his tie around his neck, tightening it slightly as he approached the door leading into Grillby's bar. He wasn't wearing his coat, and instead wore a white shirt and dark blue waistcoat.

Once he came to a stop, his gloved hand reached for the handle... pulling it open and then taking a quick step back with an irritated huff.

From the top of the door, a bucket fell to the floor that wasn't filled with water for Grillby's sake- oh no... it was actually flour. A whole bucket of flour.

"Nope..." Sans grumbled to himself as he stepped around the mess on the floor. "Didn't expect me to stand there and take it, huh?"

His words were low as his shoes continued their menacing clicking noises against the floor... he could make out a voice behind the bar's counter, one that sounded a lot like Frisk. Coming closer to the edge of the counter, he paused to make out the conversation.

"See, I told you there was cheesecake here!" The voice didn't sound normal, but it did belong to Frisk.

Sans rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt before slamming both of his hands on the surface of the counter... but... he didn't receive the expected reaction that he was looking for. "See, I told you there was cheesecake here!"

"What..." He grumbled as he peered over the counter, his pinpricks came back to him and glowed with minor confusion at the small recording device that was on the floor behind it.

"See, I told you there was cheesecake here!"

It was mocking him.

His hand clenched into a fist as he backed away, only to walk around the counter slowly. He didn't see this coming, and that made him feel annoyed. How could he be so easily tricked by something like this? Weren't they going to eat cheesecake?

.........

And where was Grillbz?

"See, I told you there was cheesecake her-"

Before the voice could continue, his heel came down on the voice recorder. It almost looked like Grillbz wasn't here for the whole night.

Sans shook his skull at the thought of the fire Monster not being here. He probably had to run an errand- since well, he was allowed to do just about anything without anyone knowing about it.

The shuffling of a paper below his shoe snapped him out of thought. There was a note on the floor, writing scrawled across in scratchy but readable lettering. In an instant, Sans knew that the writing belonged to Frisk... so he picked it up and started to read it.

"Dear Sans, we weren't here. I have (Y/n) all to myself today, so I'm gonna have that date I wanted with her!

Get pranked, Frisk."