[American Agent]

(Okay, so I managed to fix it. In order to do this, I probably should of evaluated the maximum size that this site allows for display lol. Tumblr too. So yeah, I separated it into pieces so it will properly register... was bothering me alllll day. Anyway, enjoy!)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

It was turning into another rainy day. A few Monsters came by, mostly ones who looked like dogs. They played cards off in the corner while sending me a few stares. I was about to wave it off until I noticed something a little strange... they were obviously Mobsters.

Once Grillby came out of the back room and noticed my expression, he came up behind me before leaning in to speak. "Sans sent them here."

His words were barely a whisper, but I caught them easily. "Why did he send them?"

I mumbled back. Grillby readjusted his glasses before casually grabbing a glass and filling it with some kind of strong alcohol.  "With that agent showing up here, he's been on edge."

"Then he must of discovered something unpleasant." I muttered. The fire Monster didn't really respond, but he did ease some of my confusion. It was a valid point, however... with them here, they were sure to ward off any kind of Human visitor.

"Letter for you..." He breathed before gesturing towards the back room. I offered him a slow nod before leaving. Of course, I could feel their watchful gaze as I exited the room. Tensions seemed high, and if those dogs were asked to watch the place in case of Human interference... well.

I'm also a Human.

Shrugging slightly, I walked towards my room quietly. The floor boards didn't shift under my weight as I made my move across them. In all honesty, those dogs were making me feel a little bit uncomfortable, so I felt the need to step out for awhile to get some air.

Once I managed to reach my own room, I walked up to a desk in the corner before picking up an envelope.Something about it seemed rather unusual... because well, it wasn't from the Mobsters.

'Hey, you know that I never really did catch your name. So then lady, I was wondering if you'd maybe let me take you out to learn it, my treat? Meet me at the the coffee shop a few blocks down in three hours.'

Oh god. Maybe Sans was right... perhaps he is a stalker. Though, this could also be an attempt at getting me away from the bar to ask questions.

Regardless, I put the letter down before leaving my room to approach the bar's phone. Picking through my pockets, I pulled out the number that Sans gave me and then proceeded to call it. In all honesty, I didn't feel comfortable with handling this on my own since I was quite literally playing the role of more than one character.

While I could easily pretend in front of someone like Sans, I couldn't really do the same with another who wears several masks.

After several rings, the phone finally picked up. I could make out the sound of something wooden tapping against solid bone... along with what sounded like faint groaning in the background. "Heya, Grillbz. What's up?"

"Pl-Please..." A man's voice groaned out from the other end. I didn't cringe in the slightest, since this situation wasn't too unfamiliar. "Let me-"

I could practically see Sans waving his phone in front of his victim. "Shut up, can't ya see that I'm on the fucking phone?!"

And then, the sound of what was probably a bat hitting flesh could be made out. "Actually Sans, this is (Y/n). It seems that you are a bit busy... should I call back later?"