[Gambling Game]

(Ten more chapters... I doubt that I'll need to make a slight extension of my chapters like I did with Stone Cold Pacifist- but you never know. Before we start this chapter off, I was wondering... if I were to draw a piece of fan art associated with something from one of my stories, a certain scene- what would you all like? Anyway, enjoy!~)

---Sans' Pov---

After the little seven hour gathering that we had, I set (Y/n) down on the comfort of my royal blue couch. Poor girl was pretty tired when I led her out of the room, feeling somewhat satisfied with the deaths that I caused. Normally, I'd be a little bothered by killing a Monster, but not this time. An example had to be made, and I took pleasure in what I did.

It's not like I haven't done it before. In the past, I'd have to kill a few Mobsters here and there for disobeying my orders... sometimes, they'd do other things that'd lead them to being thrown in the freezer. And there is nothing more exciting than slowly turning into a popsicle-

Or to be more specific on my last freezer victim... a pupsicle. Heh.

Shaking my skull, I looked back at (Y/n)... only for my eye lights to trail over towards the gift that she had gotten for me. With everything going on, I had yet to open it up. Honestly, Christmas wasn't something that I chose to celebrate... but for her?

I'd make an exception.

Walking over to the box that rested on a table beside the couch, my shoes clicked against the floor... not too loudly since the little miss was sleeping, but enough to show authority behind my steps. 

Grabbing the gift, I shook it once out of curiosity... I could make out the sound of something shifting inside from the movement, which made me all the more interested. After pulling away to light a cigar that I bit down on, my skeletal hands undid the ribbon that held the present together. Once the wrapping was discarded, I was met with a box to open...

And then when that was gone, my eye sockets widened at what I saw. There was a red bottle, labeled as ketchup from Grillby's. Taking it out with surprise, I shifted my gaze over towards (Y/n) who was still sleeping soundly on the couch... there was no card, only the gift. I was shocked I guess, considering the fact that I only mentioned my interest in ketchup once... plus, Grillbz didn't make this anymore so how did she get it?

Deciding not to drink it yet, I put the bottle down with a small grunt of approval. Walking towards (Y/n), my shoes clicked against the floor until I came up beside her where she was laying. I knew that it'd be a bit messy, but this felt necessary too. Putting out my cigar, I exhaled a puff of white smoke before leaning down towards her with outstretched arms.

As I picked her up and cradled her smaller body against my ribcage, I turned on my heels to approach a separate room. Using my magic to open the door, I went into my bedroom and laid the little miss on my bed... after which, I crawled in beside her. I probably should of cleaned up my room, but oh well.

My arms wrapped around her from behind, dragging her into the comfort of my hold. I let out a low rumble from my bones, almost like a quiet purr as I pressed my skull into the crook of her neck... I liked this position. It made me feel as though I was protecting her from everything around us, keeping her safe. "Alright, sweets... you got me followin' ya 'round like a needy pup."

My words were soft, but spoken in my deep baritone voice... the same calm, uneasy tone that I'd use to assert my position and dominance.

"But that's fine. M' not goin' until I get what I want." I hummed quietly, the chill of my breath against her neck. "We make an interesting pair. The little miss and her arbitrator."