[Kidnapping]

(The fifteenth chapter is now here haha. It will be after this one that we finally get to dive more deeply into the story... anyway! I hope that you guys enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

I woke up later than usual today... probably because of the colder weather. It dropped past freezing point last night, only to decorate the streets in a light frost. We were almost half way through November now, meaning that Sans had known me for a little over a month. Of course, I have known him for two years straight, which would be coming on three years in a few months.

Thankfully, that skeleton seemed to tolerate me after two weeks or so, but now? I couldn't determine if he actually had any kind of respect for me. The reason?

...........he never payed up.

Now don't get me wrong, I did expect this to some extent. Sans never did pay off his tab to Grillby, so it made sense that he'd procrastinate over my sweet tooth...

Though Grillby knew my wrath over such a thing from his own personal experiences. Sans is just lucky that I haven't found a way to irritate him in a more friendly manner- one that wont make him suddenly detest me.

Turning under the comfort of my blanket, I snuggled further into its softness. I could remember when Grillby presented it to me after I complained about being cold. At the time, he had difficulty with paying his heating bill, but still made the effort to buy me something like the blanket... I was compelled by his kindness and decided to repay him over such a small gesture. And as a result? He's basically hated my sneaky purchasing ever since.

My (E/c) eyes slowly opened at the sound of knocking on my door. I knew that Grillby was on the other end, so I found myself responding with a small groan. "(Y/n)... I can't find that shipment of wine."

"It's on the bottom shelf, Grillby..." I mumbled out. He didn't leave the door, and instead let out a sigh.

"I already checked there. Can you take a look?" He suddenly asked. Deciding that I probably shouldn't keep him waiting, I groggily climbed out of bed and slipped on my more casual clothes. I wasn't working until later, so I put on a tight white sweater, a black vest over the top of it and my black pants. At least with this change in clothing, I wouldn't be cold.

Tying up my hair in a slightly messy bun, a tangle of (H/c) was easily noticeable... but managed to somehow make me appear well dressed. Once I opened my door to reveal the fire Monster, he had a cup of that Golden Flower tea in hand, which he gave me.

"Brilliant, aren't you?" I mused out. Grillby didn't respond as he led the way out of the back room and into the bar. It was still fairly early, and I was beyond exhausted. I stayed up later than anticipated last night...

"Tired?" Grillby inquired, causing me to nod blankly. Once I managed to get around the counter, I crouched down to start picking at a few of the bottom shelves. I wasn't blind, I knew where I put that last shipment...

"I'll have some sweets or something... that'll fix my exhaustion." I added. Prying through a few bottles, my eyes started to wander across some of the titles until finally landing on the right one. I was about to reach in to grab it, until I heard the heavy clicking from shoes against the floor. In an instant, I recognized it as Sans' steps... he never used the door to come inside, even though I had the feeling that he took a car here. Apparently, that skeleton didn't handle morning teleporting very well... at least, that's what Grillby mentioned to me last week.

"Hey, Grillbz. I'm lookin' ta steal the little miss." Oh great, that couldn't be good.

Shortly after, the bell on the door rang to show that more Monsters entered the bar. I could tell immediately that it was the dogs... *Don't move.*