[To His Advantage]

(Well, it looks like things are probably falling into place for you guys. The next chapter will pretty much reveal everything... but for now, you guys are stuck with this haha. Anyway, enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

It is fairly entertaining when the person, who assumes to be a hero... instead just happens to become the victim. That's what I wanted to say as I slipped on a pair of black gloves. "Did you know... that you being here has done nothing but add to a long list of dead agents in my field?"

I tilted my head, giving him a blank stare behind the skeleton mask that I wore. The man in front of me clicked his tongue in annoyance, obviously irritated by my lack of speech. "That man that you had killed- my partner. He came here from England to follow after the damned shipment that was brought over. Since it was worth a lot of money, and it had a lot of weight in his country... he was asked to investigate it. I knew the guy personally. He had a kid back at home... and you..."

He clenched his fists before sighing deeply, he was trying to find some kind of composure. "And you were the one who set him up with that damned Alpha- weren't you?"

Again, he was met with my silence. Faint shadows of the snow fall outside could be seen through the glass of the broken windows. This building, despite being mostly closed off from the outside... was cold.

"You were the one who made him take your place. You made him look like the informant so you could kill your role off for those damned Mobsters. Those criminals."

His voice remained low, he was looking for any kind of break in my own defense... but there was nothing. Not even the unnerving silence was outmatched by the gust of wind from outside. It became the only indicator that time was moving forward.

"You're the reason for all of this... aren't you. They call you the deal breaker. At least that's what Jack found out."

Well now...

"I'd say that's a pretty strange title."

I think that it's time.

"That is... for an Alpha."

To get Frisk home.

"Don't you think?"

Slowly, I extended my hand forward in a stopping gesture, causing him to go quiet for a moment. Though, what he viewed as a sign of disrespect... would be his undoing. "You know that you're surrounded, right?"

And it was then that my hand closed into a fist. At the mere signal, a silenced gunshot was barely heard- but instead seen... it broke through a window within the building, hitting a man who was hiding behind a few crates to my left. One after the other, in no more than twelve seconds... four more shots were initiated. Within all of the confusion, there was no action.

"You should know that I didn't come alone." I stated coldly, my voice was low and underlined with spite. Frisk was actually just waking up from their unconscious state in their chair... poor cheesecake buddy, all tied down like that. They weren't dressed for this kind of weather, their face was starting to become a rosy red from the temperature.

I walked forward casually with my heels clicking against the floor in pure authority. It was rare for me to speak with my mask on, almost unheard of. Of course, this agent, Erick... he already knew who I was.

I saw another shot in the corner of my eye, it pierced straight through the agent's chest and caused him to fall to his knees. The grey floor beneath him became stained in his own blood... but I never stopped to look at him. Not even once. "Y-you... it's your fault... they're a-all dead..."