[That's Final]

(I was going to write out two chapters, but I ended up having my wifi cut out yesterday. As a result, I lost a little bit of my work. ;-; Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Getting back to the bar took a lot longer than I anticipated. I had to keep switching directions, walking down different alleyways... all because I was being followed. Knowing that this wasn't Sans gave me some kind of relief, but at the same time-

Realizing that it was that damned investigator put me on edge.

He wasn't as skilled with the layout of the city in comparison to me, since I've been here longer... though, it still took me awhile to ditch him.

Thankfully, I never removed my mask until I was safely at Grillby's bar. As a result, no one would be able to determine my identity... however, lately I've been worried about showing up in the back room of the bar, only for someone like Sans to be standing there. I mean, I still had Grillby's phone on hand so he'd probably try to contact me if possible.

Shaking my head as the key that I used made a faint clicking sound, I pushed open the back door. Surprisingly, the first thing that my eyes landed on was Grillby... he was standing there, waiting for me to come back. "What is going on?"

His words made me pause briefly, followed by my mask being removed to show off the exhaustion in my gaze. The fire Monster took immediate notice, and approached me quickly. Soon after, he closed the door behind me with minor concern. "What do you mean, Grillby?"

"Sans pulled the dogs out of the bar. They got some text from him, and then all left at the same time." Grillby explained. I tilted my head slightly, only to realize that he probably did it over the new information that I gave him. "And then he called me and said something about... a meeting."

"Well, earlier... we stalked two different Mafia groups in the middle of a discussion." I stated blankly. Grillby's eyes widened at the news, but my next words made him subconsciously clench his fists. "One of them was from England."

Silence fell between the both of us, showing that we were deeply in thought. I knew that my words made him uneasy, so I said the only thing that I could to put him at ease. "Do not worry, Grillby. I know that the group from England are quite problematic, but I will keep them from bringing you trouble."

"Is... that what Sans' meeting is over?" The fire Monster hesitantly asked. Shaking my head, I gave him a smile of uncertainty. I knew that he wasn't too fond of any Mafia group that wasn't the Mobsters, but the fact that Sans may now suspect one of his own...

"No. I... told Sans that a rumor is going around. The one where a Monster happens to have the shipment." I tried to say this gently, but it was impossible to not notice all of the shock written across Grillby's face.

"Please tell me that you're joking. Painting the floor yellow was one thing, but this?" He blankly stated. I shook my head, telling him that this wasn't a prank at all. "Ugh. Now that skeleton is going to be suspicious of every Monster."

"Every Monster...? Do you really think that he'll look at you any differently?" I asked with minor confusion. Grillby sighed with defeat, realizing that I was right in what I said. If Sans thought ill of Grillby, he would of been asked to go to that special meeting. But still, that skeleton was so adamant about giving us protection... that I couldn't help the idea of there being some other reason for pulling out his guards. "Besides, Grillby. A rumor is a rumor."

And as rumors generally come, they often go.

---Sans' Pov---