[Guilt]

(Well, here is chapter five. Things should probably start diving into more of the story now... I just wanted to show some of (Y/n)'s relationships to others before we really got into this. Enjoy!~)

---Sans' Pov---

The mission didn't go as planned.

Papyrus and I went to try and infiltrate the Mafia group towards the west. As (Y/n) had said, there really was something big going on, something off. They called themselves the 'Ravens'. It wasn't very generic or anything, but they did all have a unique tattoo printed on their body. Each one was different, and probably referenced somewhere in their files.

Like the Human claimed, the mafia group was very large and had a lot of supplies. We probably shouldn't of been messing around with them, or at least not hanging out in a dangerous trap that they set to protect their files.

Both of us had our faces concealed by hoods so that no one would realize that we're Monsters. I mostly just teleported us around- until Paps got sniped by a man from afar.

Now its a good thing that we're skeletons, since we basically have no blood to bleed out with. But still, the damage that my brother took was severe, and even managed to fracture his spine. A wound like that will actually prevent us from recovering HP sometimes... which means that Paps is out of business for a few weeks.

Fortunately, I managed to get us both out of the hideout with a single odd letter in hand that caught my eye. Since this wasn't their main building, we quickly realized that they were only using it as a base of operations... and once I opened the document up, I became very intrigued to know why.

'Shipment arrived five years ago. We still have yet to pinpoint the shipment, but we know that it has to still be somewhere here. Its worth is of immense value to us, probably exceeding nearly six billion dollars. Get your men scouting the area around your hideout ASAP. We have reason to believe that the prize is still up for grabs.'

What the hell... six billion fucking dollars? How the fuck can one thing be worth that much?!

Papyrus groaned in the back seat of the car where I placed him, pieces of his marrow littered the comfortable leather where he rested. Within seconds, I decided that it would just be better to teleport everything back to our headquarters.... though sometimes with a vehicle, things went missing. So instead, I called up WD. Gaster to retrieve it while I took Paps back for some medical attention. And trust me when I say that he wasn't happy to be pulled away from his studies. "SANS...."

"Don't talk Paps." I ordered with a frown. Once I managed to teleport us into our building, I was able to get him seated on a metal table while Alphys scurried into the room. Her clawed feet tapped against the floor clumsily, showing that she was probably freaking out over the injury. She had bandages and other healing items in hand for him, which brought me some kind of relief since my ability to heal was practically impossible.

"FRISK NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP... LEFT THEM AT GRILLBY'S." He explained. I found myself lighting a cigar, trying not to snap at him for the decision that he made without me. Even so, I was pretty pissed off. I didn't trust that damned Human assistant that belonged to Grillbz. Something about her wasn't right. "AND... A MEETING NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE WITH MY INFORMANT TOMORROW... TO DISCUSS THE LETTER...."

"Papyrus... I-I am sorry to s-say this... but you c-c-cant really move for the next few weeks." Alphys claimed sadly. Papyrus didn't seem too happy by this, which only caused him to groan. Admittedly though, he was right. The informant could give us more to go on, so a meeting did sound like a good idea. However... ugh. Pinching the bridge of my nonexistent nose, I said the words that I was dreading to speak.