[Not A Mobster]

(It's hard to believe that we're at chapter nineteen haha. One more chapter and we'll manage to hit our half way point! Not to mention... I'll have a bit of a different surprise for you guys on the next one as well. Anyway, enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

The sound of a pencil scratching against paper as I set down a cup of tea made me feel... somewhat unnatural.

I am secretly an informant to the Mobsters, or at times, Grillby's assistant. Though, never once have I ever viewed myself as a babysitter... at least, not one that had to help Frisk with their homework. Even if I was brilliant with such a simple thing, I felt very out of place by it.

How did it happen?

Well, once Grillby was finally allowed to leave on specific days... I had him delivering some 'letters' to Sans. They described the Alpha's shipments of resources that they were trying to bring in order to support themselves here during their little hunt. Of course, some of these shipments included money...

Because Papyrus was better and capable of returning to work, Frisk was once again left within the care of the skeleton brothers. Since I didn't have access to looking at their schedule for such things, I didn't know that they were watching them today. So as a result? Sans came in at the very last minute and suddenly asked me to take care of Frisk.

With Frisk being so close to me, I didn't say no to the request. I couldn't bring myself to- especially since Sans acted so desperate for it. I just wish that he would of given us the opportunity to close the bar. Because right now, Frisk had a front row seat to all of the 'customers' glaring at me.

They've been relentless for the past few days, and with Christmas around the corner so soon... I thought that they'd let up a little. Of course, they only really let their aggression slip whenever Grillby leaves the bar's room, or when Frisk had their back turned. As for myself? I just pretended that nothing was going on... however, that seemed to anger a particular group even more. "Ugh... (Y/n), how are you so smarrrt? You're just like Sans with this math thing."

Frisk stated as I finally finished writing down a simpler way to explain an equation. Once I passed them the more detailed work that I did, their eyes lit up in surprise with a big smile on their face. "You must of gone to school right?! What was that like?!"

I paused at the question to think back on it, only to then bring my cup of tea to my lips. That was a good question... because... "Actually, I was homeschooled like you. We're quite similar like that."

"Oh..." There was silence between us as they finished the last of their work, only to then shove it into the bag that they brought with them. "I have another question, actually."

"Not about Sans this time?" Once I said that, Frisk snickered slightly... but soon after, their face fell into a bit of a frown.

"No, I was wondering... why is everyone glaring at you today?" Well... okay, Frisk was definitely not oblivious to their surroundings. Maybe I shouldn't of assumed them to be so childish... they might be twelve, but obviously very observant.

"Ah, It is nothing Frisk. Monsters are not use to having another Human here. I cannot blame them, that wouldn't be fair." I explained with a small smile. Frisk wasn't too sure as they took a look around, noticing how the Monsters turned their head away. One particular wolf who was sitting in the bar didn't bother to look in a different direction.

"That's right. And we want you to leave too." A female's voice stated. I turned my focus over to the wolf Monster who was still staring... acting as though she was perfectly intimidating?