[Keep Playing]

(Time for chapter twelve? We seem so far away from those forty chapters haha, but it'll be well worth the time! Anyway, I hope that you are all liking the story thus far- and I hope that you enjoy!~)

---Sans' Pov---

"Sans-" One of the dogs said from the front seat. My eye lights flickered over to them briefly as I failed to hide my scowl. One of my bony phalanges pushed a single strand of hair away from (Y/n)'s face, not worried in the slightest about waking her. 

"That's sir to ya mutts. What the hell were ya thinkin'? I gave strict orders-" I began, the two of them were growing frantic while they pulled up beside Grillby's bar. My tone of voice was deep and easily portrayed my harshness.

"She was insisting, sir! Honest!" Dogamy stressed out with a panicked yelp. Pinching my non existent nose with a deep sigh, I decided not to have this talk right now. I made sure to have them drive slower in an effort to make (Y/n) fall asleep... didn't want her awake for my next act. "Please don't throw us in the freezer!"

Their whining got on my last nerve, immediately causing me to open the back door with an annoyed huff.  Once my shoes made contact with the pavement, they made a loud clicking noise that only served to further show my irritation. Shifting my body around, both of my arms reached into the back seat to grab the little miss... she was pretty light. "You two are gonna wait 'ere. Call me if ya see somethin' weird."

Before the dogs could even give me the slightest plea or bark of agreement, I kicked the door shut roughly. Despite today being a success, things were still looking a little grim for me... especially with Grillby's new glasses.

Since she was asleep, I knew that I could probably get away with saying just about anything. So when I asked her to do me a favor and get some rest? Yeah. I was being pretty damn literal.

Because I wasn't in the mood to move (Y/n) more than I needed to, I decided to let my single blue and yellow eye to flare to life. With the use of my magic, the door was opened and made a ringing noise from the metal bell above. The signal was enough for Grillby's stare to snap into my direction... and I was pretty surprised when he dropped the glass that he was holding.

As soon as it hit the floor with a loud shatter, Grillby moved himself around his bar's counter and approached me with outstretched arms. Both of his sleeves were rolled up to reveal the vibrant swirls of orange and yellows for arms... but there was no real warmth. Instead, I was greeted with a sudden drop in temperature and cooled flames.

Grillbz was beyond worrying when I handed her over... he was panicked.

Though, since she wasn't awake to tell him about being drugged due to the incompetence of those less than successful mutts- I was forced to tell him exactly what happened. Taking a deep breath, I puffed out my chest before speaking. "I found her walkin' home. She seemed pretty damn tired, on the verge of passin' out. So I picked her up."

Thank you, (Y/n)... for being unconscious.

Grillby seemed to eye me with suspicion as he easily held up (Y/n)'s body. The fire Monster didn't hesitate to pull her against his chest, as if he were suddenly worried that she'd vanish. "Damnit, Sans... she would of called me!"

Beads of sweat started to form on the top of my skull. Carefully, I removed my hat to wipe it away... knowing that this was probably my fault. She didn't have the right protection to jump into this, especially since no escort followed her. Regardless, my old friend was on to me... and he didn't seem too happy. I knew that he had quite a bond with the gal, always being by her side and never too far away. She never really reached out to him, but...