[Our Deal]

(Well then... are you guys ready to hear the truth about (Y/n)'s role haha? It's one of those kinds of stories that has a lot of things pieced together in the end- kind of my first time doing this so I hope that it came out decent enough for everyone! Wattpad has been messing up all day... but I made an effort to get this out! All the same, enjoy!~)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

Frisk sat off in a corner, their small hands were gripping at the heavy coat that belonged to Sans. They watched us from a distance and were obviously a little worried about me leaving. The pleading expression that they sent to Sans was met with his confidant one...

 At the bar table, Sans relaxed casually in his chair while I stood at the opposite side... looking down at my boots. The tension was high, and he took in every detail around him. With a single movement, he pulled out a cigar and hid it behind a hand while his opposite lit the end. "You said that we still had business, Sans?"

My words were very soft and a little quiet. He took notice of how much anxiety I felt, and chuckled at my uncertainty. His small laugh was deep. "Y'know... I told Grillbz that the only way that ring will come off is if I take it off. But- there is another way."

He grinned at this, taking a sharp inhale of his cigar before pulling away to blow out the excess smoke. It was similar to his first encounter with me, when I didn't have the mask on. During that time, Sans actually blew the smoke into my face. This time, I was thankful that he decided not to. "How...?"

"Heh. See that blue gem on the ring?" He gestured off towards the beautiful stone, it glowed frequently and swayed with a magical energy. "Well. It only glows when we still have a deal in effect. When it stops glowing, it can be taken off."

Wait... we still... had a deal?

I thought back, narrowing my eyes as I tried to pick out whatever he was talking about. It honestly confused me to even consider... I was pretty sure that all of my deals were completed with this skeleton-"Catchin' on?"

I blinked suddenly, a memory coming back to me as I stared at him in shock. He gave me a one sided smirk as he looked towards the wall... only for his eye lights to shift into my direction. I couldn't believe it. "No... you managed to-"

"Yep. I did."

This was almost impossible to believe for me. Of all things for that skeleton to make use of... he was resourceful in a very terrifying way. To be honest, I have encountered many mafia groups with a high level of intelligence... but Sans managed to completely break that scale with how far off he'd plan. It was unlikely that he knew anything about this before putting his trap into effect- but... he still had it set up. He still managed to use it.

Suddenly, the door's bell rang to signal the arrival of Snap... though, once my eyes trailed over towards the door, I was met with three dog Monsters escorting him in to the bar. They had a gun held up to the back of his head as he walked calmly into the room. I took note of the dogs practically wheezing in pain. "Somethin' wrong?"

"That man- He's insane!" One of them barked, shuddering as Mr.Snap rolled his eyes. "Pretty sure he broke my wrist..."

"He broke a few of my ribs..." Another one of them groaned.

"Pretty sure my right arm is either broken or dislocated..." The third one who was holding the gun with his left hand said. Sans let out a small huff before putting out his cigar in the ash tray that he had conveniently in front of him.

"Stop whining." Sans sneered, obviously feeling a bit annoyed by how terribly the Mobsters handled Snap. "Now that he's here, we can finally get down to business."